Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society And Elliots Beach - 'A Trip To Were Nature Meets With Arts And Historic Significance In Chennai'
OverviewGet a unique perspective in Chennai by walking around of this below historically famous attractions which has beautiful surroundings of natureTheosophical SocietyKalakshetraElliots Beach
Know More about this tourYour tour begin with pickup from hotel at your convenient time by our experienced professional driver with well maintained air-conditioning vehicle, these attractions are nearby each other so you can experience the spectacular on more time,
It was established by Madame HP Blavatsky an Col HS Olcott to spread various religious and philosophical theories. Initially founded in New York, then it was shifted to India with Mumbai as headquarters, in the year 1878. Finally the international headquarters were relocated to Adyar in Chennai. Having shrines of all faiths, a Garden of Remembrance, a century old library and a research centre on oriental arts, it has an ancient Banyan tree cover 40,000 sq ft, on its campus open from 8:30am-10am & 2pm to 5pm closed on Sunday.
The state is well known for its contribution to Bharathanatyam, It has many gurukul and training institutes that create future exponents. One of them is Kalashetra, the school of famous danseuse Rukmini Devi Arundale who founded it in 1936; it came to be also known as ' The Temple of Arts'. The centre provides training yo young students and has played a prominent role in keeping alive the classical heritage.
The favourite rendezvous for youngsters, it is named after Edward Elliot, who was the governor of Madras at the time. The beach is home to The Karal Schmidt Memorial which commemorates a Dutch mariner, who died here whil saving a man from drowning, After experienced this places you will be drop-off at your hotel in Chennai.
Inclusions for Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society And Elliots Beach - 'A Trip To Were Nature Meets With Arts And Historic Significance In Chennai'
- Fuel surcharge
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Kalakshetra, Theosophical Society And Elliots Beach - 'A Trip To Were Nature Meets With Arts And Historic Significance In Chennai'
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 4 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tourism and Dance: A Visit to Kalakshetra Classical Dance School
- The Street Food of Chennai: A Half Day Tour
- Cities and their People: A Meal With a Local Family Along With a Cooking Demo
- Private Peacock Trail Walking Tour in Mylapore
- The Coastal Delight on a Royal Enfield
- Private Arrival Transfer - From Airport to Hotel
- Private Departure Ttransfer from Hotel to Airport in Chennai
- Half day city tour of Chennai