Kalakuta Museum Private Tour - LagosWrite a Review
From USD 300
OverviewThe Kalakuta Museum is the last official residence of the Late Afrobeat Legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti popularly referred to as ''Baba70'' or Abami Eda(the weird one). Kalakuta Musuem holds the complete works, life and times of one of the greatest musician from Africa.
Filled with historical photographs of events during the life of Fela and with his music at the background during the tour. This is a must see for every tourist to Lagos.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourRight from the minute you step into the Kalakuta Museum grounds, first on the left is the Mausoleum where the late Afrobeat Legend was buried. Then from there you find the main entrance, leading to the ground floor of the Museum, here you find Televisions showing clips of late Fela on stage during his life time.
On the ground floor you will find the souvenir shop filled with memorabilia of the late Fela, from T-shirts,to gift items and CD compilations of Fela's music. Then up the stairs to the second floor which holds his bedroom, his clothes worn during his tours and stage performances, awards and more pictures of him, his families and his many wives(29).
From here you get to the last floor which is an open Roof Top bar. Here you can soak up the sun while having your lunch with Fela's music playing.
Inclusions for Kalakuta Museum Private Tour
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Kalakuta Museum Private Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.