Kalemegdan Segway Tour - BelgradeWrite a Review
OverviewSegways are small, light vehicles that are completely safe and permitted to use in pedestrian areas. They work on electricity and have intuitive controls that anyone can easily master. They don’t pollute and are quiet, making them the ideal mode of transportation through Serbia's majestic sights. We offer a discount of 20% for organized groups (4+)!
- All necessary equipment included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourBelgrade is an amazing, fantastic city. You could go out to a bar and be walking on top of ancient Roman catacombs. You could take a walk in the park and suddenly you are passing an old fortress wall that still bears marks of enemy fire. You could stop at a drinking fountain and read a small sign that explains how that fountain inspired a national uprising against the Ottoman Empire. There are so many places and stories which could interest and inspire you, and yet it’s completely possible that you pass them by and did not even know they were there.
That’s where our Segway tours come into the picture. Professional guides who really love this city and its history can take you on an adventure you never thought possible. Old-styled taverns that prepare their own secret recipes and play almost forgotten, but definitely comforting nostalgic tunes. Enjoy a relaxing ride alongside the banks of two huge rivers. Hear inspiring stories about medieval history, detailing the struggle and triumph of the conquered people told through monuments, fortresses and preserved castles. Cruise among these places without effort, getting as close as you like, even through crowded areas – the secrets of Belgrade are within your reach.
Inclusions for Kalemegdan Segway Tour
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Languages: English, Serbian, Russian, Italian, German (if Serbian guide desired, please specify in Special Requirements box at time of booking)
Exclusions for Kalemegdan Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.