Kampong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake Tour - Siem Reap
OverviewKampong Phluk is a commune and village in Siem Reap Province in northern-central Cambodia. It is a village built on stilts on the Tonle Sap. The name means "Harbor of the Tusks"
- Visit Kampong Phluk
Know More about this tour
The Tonle Sap is called the 'great lake' and is one of the two main topographical features of Cambodia. During the rainy season it can swell from 3,000 square kilometres to 7500 square kilometres. Tonle Sap is also one of the world’s richest sources of freshwater fish. We will drive 30 minutes to the departure point at Kampong Phluk village and cruise along a canal, past floating villages complete with schools, restaurants and even a hospital. See fishing nets being mended, children swimming and playing, floating pigpens and even crocodile enclosures.
We continue through a section of mangroves and out onto the massive lake, past local fishermen and an amazing array of boats where we will stop at a floating fish and crocodile farm. The roof of this structure makes an excellent spot to take photos of the lake and the surrounding area. This journey provides a truly amazing look into a remarkable way of life.
Inclusions for Kampong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- Air-con vehicle
- Boat cruise
- Entrence free
- Local English-speaking guide
Exclusions for Kampong Phluk Tonle Sap Lake Tour
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Siem Reap Countryside Cycling Tour
- Cambodian Cooking Class in the Siem Reap Countryside
- Siem Reap Pottery Making and Ceramic Art Painting Experience
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
- Khmer Cooking Class in Siem Reap
- Phare: The Cambodian Circus Show in Siem Reap
- Sunset Cruise on Tonle Sap
- 4-Day Tour from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh