OverviewGet to know all everything you'd always wanted to know about chocolate as you tour this factory and witness the chocolate-making process. Your tour includes entrance fees and a professional guide.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis tour will give you an overview of the importance of the cacao seed for the Mayan Civilization. Chocolate is deeply rooted in the Mexican culture, beginning with its ancestry in the Mayan culture. It is the Mayans who considered cacao to be a sacred food and we too believe that there is something very enchanting about chocolate. You'll discover the tools used by Mayans to make the sacred beverage: "chocolhaa" (hot cocoa).
Live the experience of grinding cacao beans with an authentic chocolate mill to craft your drinking chocolate mix to take back home.
Discover the chocolate process inside our small factory. All along the tour you will try the different flavors of the cacao during its process (Raw and Rosted cacao beans, cacao paste and our product line) and cacao cooking uses.
This is a family operated business dedicated to the creation of handmade Mexican chocolate products. Located on the beautiful island of Cozumel, this factory has been in business since 2007. Because it is family owned, you'll sense and see the passion the owners have about what they do. They are dedicated to sharing the magic behind their chocolate and the origins and history of chocolate in Mexico.
Inclusions for Kaokao Factory Chocolate Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Chocolate tastings
Exclusions for Kaokao Factory Chocolate Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.