Karlovy Vary With Royal Brewery Krusovice Or Mozer Glass Factory Full Day Trip - Prague
OverviewThis city was founded thanks to Charles IV. He noticed thermal springs while hunting in this area. After he tried their magic effect, he decided to build a city which was named in honor of the Emperor. This was the starting pint of Karlovy Vary history. The fame of its resorts spread all over the world very fast. Now it is one of the most popular tourists attractions in Czech Republic. They establish a unique approach to every tour in order to make it as exciting and memorable as possible.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
During the touryou can visit one of the most popular resorts in Czech Republic which is well-know all over the world. This resort is located in historical center of the city and is associated with the bet recreation zone that can ever be found in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic. Here you can let your hair down and spend time actively with positive effect to your health, body and soul. Karlovy Vary spa resorts are very popular with tourists. Here you will forget about all your problems and rest in peace for a while boosting yourself with positive energy for the rest of the day. However this is not the only thing that may attract your attention here. Lots of interesting and exciting events annually take place here. They include Karlovy Vary Film Festivaland lot of interesting places to visit.
Tour includedRoyal brewery Krusovice or Moser glass factorydepends on the client's wishes.
If you are going to brewery localprofessional guides will tell you a lot of interesting historical facts which are connected with making one of the finest beers in the world. Tourists will also learn about main brewery traditions which appeared in 19th centuryand are used in present days.
Moreover you will see with your own eyes the whole process of producing beer.
We offer you a remarkable experience of our glassmakers work in the glassworks. Watch perfect hand manufacturing of products. Learn about their top quality and a unique talent of master glassmakers. The magic atmosphere when products are blown and shaped, the typical fragrance of burnt-out wooden moulds and the beauty of glowing mass will certainly be a strong experience!
Thentransportation back to your hotelin Prague.
Inclusions for Karlovy Vary With Royal Brewery Krusovice Or Mozer Glass Factory Full Day Trip
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Karlovy Vary With Royal Brewery Krusovice Or Mozer Glass Factory Full Day Trip
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.