Karnak Sound And Light Show With Private Transfer - Luxor
OverviewWith Youregypttours.com Experience the beauty of the Temples of Karnak illuminated against the darkness of night as the pharaohs of the New Kingdom take you on a journey into Ancient ...
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExperience the beauty of the Temples of Karnak illuminated against the darkness of night as the pharaohs of the New Kingdom take you on a journey into Ancient Egypt during your stay in Luxor. Depart for the Sound and Light Show at Karnak from your Luxor hotel of cruise ship for en evening of entertainment Egyptian style! The show begins as you walk along the Avenue of Sphinx, passing through the towering facade into the Great Court. Walking through the complex a booming Pharaoh's voice narrates the history of Upper Egypt and the New Kingdom as the various additions left by rulers such as King Tutankhamun, Ramses II and Queen Hatshepsut are illuminated against the night sky. The second part of the Sound and Light Show at Karnak finds you seated overlooking the sacred lake as the complex is illuminated and the story of Egypt continues. Please note, while the show is suitable for all ages, the complex is very dark and commentary loud which younger children may find frightening. The ground in and around Karnak is uneven and sandy, please where comfortable, flat walking shoes.
Inclusions for Karnak Sound And Light Show With Private Transfer
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Karnak Sound And Light Show With Private Transfer
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival OR Departure Transfer
- FELUCCA RIDE IN LUXOR
- PRIVATE TOUR: DENDARAH AND ABYDOS
- PRIVATE TOUR: HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: LUXOR WEST BANK, VALLEY OF THE KINGS AND HATSHEPSUT TEMPLE
- PRIVATE TOUR: VALLEY OF THE KINGS
- SOUND & LIGHT SHOW AT KARNAK TEMPLE
- Private Half day Tour to East Bank from Luxor