KASHMIR ESCAPE - 05 NIGHTS - SrinagarWrite a Review
Overview05 nights Kashmir Escape includes 1 night stay in House Boat.
- House Boat stay
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Arrival Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar, Pickup and transfer to Houseboat. Rest of day Srinagar Sightseeing. njoy the site scene of the famous places:
Cheshma Shahi “Royal Spring”
Shalimar “Garden of Love”
Nishat Garden “Garden of Pleasure”
On return visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Overnight stay Houseboat.
Day 02: Srinagar - Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds). The total distance is about 96 kms, will be covered in about 3 hours. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive throught the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream.Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Pahalgam - Srinagar
After Breakfast Drive to Srinagar with beauty of Kashmir all the way with you. Reach at hotel in Srinagar. Dinner & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 04: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg “Meadow of Flowers” 2730 Mts. above sea level. The distance of 60 kms will be covered in about 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola) on direct hire basis. Back to Srinagar. Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 05: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leave with full day excursion for Sonamarg “The meadow of gold. Situated at an altitude of 9000 Ft. Sonamarg is at a distance of 84 Kms from Srinagar. Sonamarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. The place is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude of Himalayan Lake. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajiwas glacier, which is a major local attraction during the summer. Back to Srinagar.Overnight stay in Hotel .
Day 06: Srinagar Departure
After Breakfast, Transfer to Srinagar Airport for the onward Journey.
Inclusions for KASHMIR ESCAPE - 05 NIGHTS
- 03 Nights accommodation in Hotel at Srinagar.
- 01 Nights accommodation in houseboat Srinagar.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Hotel at Pahalgam.
- Shikara Ride for 90 Mins in famous Dallake.
- Food: Daily breakfast & Dinner Veg / Non Veg.
- Transportation: Non AC Tata Indica / Tavera / Tempo Traveller includes of all Taxes.
Exclusions for KASHMIR ESCAPE - 05 NIGHTS
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.