Kata Beach Night Diving - PhuketWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this tour for a unique night dive experience in Phuket. This night dive has been designed for certified divers who are looking to experience Kata Beach House Reef at night!You will be picked up straight from your hotel and taken to the dive center to check out the equipment. After that you will be taken to the beach and begin your night dive experience directly from there.Once your night diving experience is complete you will be taken back to the dive center for a rinse off before being transferred back to your hotel.Diving in small groups with a maximum of 4 people per guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourKata Beach is not only a beautiful beach, it is also a very nice dive site and excellent for night dives. The diving here is relaxed with a slight current to a maximum depth of around 10 meters. The perfect location for divers looking to make their first night dive and for more experienced divers who simply enjoy night diving. The corals are mainly hard corals. You will have the opportunity to see many different sea creatures such as moray eels, lion fish, scorpion fish, parrot fish, butterfly fish, banner fish, flute fish, cornet fish, cuttlefish and more. Your hotel transfer will arrive around 5:45pm.
After diving we will clean ourselves and the equipment, and after that we take you back to your accommodation or you can enjoy dinner and the relaxed atmosphere of Kata Beach.
Inclusions for Kata Beach Night Diving
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
Exclusions for Kata Beach Night Diving
- Rental of dive equipment available at 450 Baht for a full set including dive light
- Hotel pick-up and drop off outside of the areas of Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
This trip is for certified divers only
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.