Kata Beach Scuba Diving - Phuket
OverviewThis tour has been designed for certified divers who are looking to experience Kata Beach House Reef! You will be picked up straight from your hotel and taken to the dive center to check out the equipment. After that you will be taken to the beach and begin your dive experience directly from there. Once your diving experience is complete you will be taken back to the dive center for a rinse off before being transferred back to your hotel. Diving in small groups with a maximum of 4 people per guide.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourKata Beach is not only a beautiful beach, it is also a very nice dive site. The diving here is relaxed with a slight current to a maximum depth of around 10 meters. Excellent location for inexperienced divers, for people who have not been diving for a while and for more experienced divers who want to try out new equipment or rental gear, or who simply want to have a nice, relaxed and very enjoyable dive.
The corals are mainly hard corals. You will have the opportunity to see many different sea creatures such as moray eels, lion fish, scorpion fish, parrot fish, butterfly fish, banner fish, flute fish, cornet fish, cuttlefish and more! Many of the fish we see here are juveniles, really cute. The divesite is surprisingly nice.
Transfers are flexible but normally around 09.00 in the morning. Can be negotiated if you wish to leave in the afternoon.
After diving we will clean ourselves and the equipment, and after that we take you back to your accommodation or you can enjoy the relaxed atmosphere of Kata Beach.
Inclusions for Kata Beach Scuba Diving
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Karon, Kata, Chalong, Rawai and Nai Harn
- Dive guide, tanks and weights included
- Drinking water, coffee and tea
Exclusions for Kata Beach Scuba Diving
- Rental of dive equipment available at 300 Baht for a full set
- Hotel pickup and drop off outside of the areas of Karon, Kata, Rawai, Nai Harn, Chalong.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Simon Cabaret Show in Phuket
- Private Departure Transfer: Phuket Hotel to Airport
- Full Day Private Van with Chauffeur in Phuket
- Phuket Catamaran Afternoon Cruise
- One-Way Private Transfer in Phuket
- Full-Day Racha Islands Including Lunch and Transfers by Speedboat from Phuket
- Half-Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket
- Full Day Thai Cooking Class from Phuket