Kathmandu 5-Night Tour With 3-Day Trek To Chisopani, Nagarkot And Changu NarayanWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this multi-day tour and explore Nepal's beautiful scenery and heritage sites. This tour is designed for those who wish to explore Kathmandu valley with its religious and cultural sites as well as have a short trekking experience nearby Kathmandu. The highlights of this tour include: Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bouddhanath, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan and Bhaktapur Durbar Square, famous for its art and architecture. You will be able to explore Hindu temples and Buddhist Stupa as well as old palaces and beautiful Himalayan scenery.
- All-inclusive tour
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival
Once you arrive to Kathmandu Tribhuwan International Airport, you will be greeted and assisted to the three-star hotel (or higher on request; prices may vary). You will then go to the head office of the tour operator to be briefed on your upcoming trip and introduced you to your tour guide. If your flight arrives on time, you will head to one of the most popular local restaurants with delicious Nepalese food, cultural music and ethnic dancing. This will give you a glimpse into the different ethnic groups of the country.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley
After breakfast, you will begin a city-tour of Kathmandu where you will see the main attractions of the valley. On this tour you will visit the Boudhnath Stupa, Pashupatinath Temple, Swyambhunath Stupa, and Kathmandu Durbar Square (the old palace). After finishing the city tour, you will meet again to check your clothing and trekking equipment (sleeping bag, down jacket and trekking boots).
Day 3: Sundarijal - Chisopani
In the morning, a short drive towards northeast of the city and your hiking route begins from Sundarijal. The stone trail leads you to entrance gate of Shivapuri National Park, after registration formalities you will continue walking towards the dam of Sundarijal which is the main water supply for Kathmandu valley. The trail leads to Mulkharka through stone steps where you will enjoy the beautiful mud houses and farm terraces with the Kathmandu valley view. After that the trail leads you to the top of the ridge at Deurali through the forest of Rododhendern. You can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the ridge. Stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 4: Nagarkot
After you have had a breakfast at the lodge and enjoyed the morning sun, your day starts walking through an unpaved road towards Jhule village. On the way you will have great views of Himalaya. It is an easy day and interesting landscape with different cultural village and beautiful farm terrace. At the end a short climb to Nagarkot which is situated on the top of the hill, you will get a great view of Himalayan range with 360 degree-angle. Spend your evening to stroll around the town and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Changu Narayan Bhaktapur - Kathmandu
You will be woken up early in the morning to enjoy amazing views of snow-peaked mountain from east to west. You can enjoy the views. After breakfast your trail leads you downhill through the ridge towards Changu Narayan. You will be passing through interesting villages, and you can explore the life and culture up-close. Finally you will reach Changu Narayan temple which is the oldest temple of Kathmandu valley, built in 5th century. After that you will return to Kathmandu for the evening.
Day 6: After breakfast, you will be brought to the airport for your flight.
Inclusions for Kathmandu 5-Night Tour With 3-Day Trek To Chisopani, Nagarkot And Changu Narayan
- One day guided city tour of Kathmandu valley with private car
- 3 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Accommodation during trek (lodge/tea house)
- All meals during trek (breakfast/lunch/dinner)
- Trek leader (Government licensed and first aid trained with his entire expenses, equipment and insurance)
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the most popular and typical Nepalese restaurants with traditional dance and music
- Porter and his entire expenses
- Down jacket and sleeping bags
- Medicine kit box for a group
- All government and local taxes
Exclusions for Kathmandu 5-Night Tour With 3-Day Trek To Chisopani, Nagarkot And Changu Narayan
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Your meals in Kathmandu except breakfast
- All required monument entrance fees
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Travel insurance (Which must includes trip cancellation, evacuation)
- Personal nature expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Existing medical conditions or dietary requirements for all travelers
Travel insurer name, contact number and policy number for all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.