Kathmandu Bike Tour
OverviewHIGHLIGHTS Explore the sleeping statue of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha See a Buddhist monastery specially for female priests at Nagi Gumpa Typical Tamang ethnic group village at Mulkharka Enjoy a stunning panoramic view of Langtang Himal range from Chisapani
Know More about this tourKathmandu rim is the perfect mountain biking experience for those adventurers with a short time frame and low budget. Mountain biking around Kathmandu valley gives great landscape views of the valley and mountains while allowing the cyclist to explore the cultural highlights as well.The biking trail passes on the graveled road of Shivapuri National Park and other hills surrounding the valley. It passes through Chisapani, a village of mixed cultures including Tamang, Sherpa and Magar ethnic groups. See the sunrise views of the great Himalayan range.
The trail also goes to Nagarkot, a famous tourist destination for sunrise and sunset views. In between Chisapani and Nagarkot, we will ride on a single track and feel the excitement of riding through nature and seeing wildlife. At the end of our tour, we will visit the ancient Changu Narayan temple, listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
Inclusions for Kathmandu Bike Tour
Day 1: Kathmandu Chisapani (2300m)
Day 2: Chisapani Nagarkot (2195m) 6 hours Guest house
We will ride after breakfast having a sunrise view from Chisapani to Nagarkot through green forest and on a single track. The ride will be very interesting because of the chirping of birds, superb views of the Himalayas around the villages and rice-paddy terrace fields. We will stop for our lunch at a place called Jule. We will stay at overnight in Nagarkot .
MEALS Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 3: Nagarkot Kathmandu 7 hours
Early in the morning, we will have a sunrise view from Nagarkot either from Nagarkot Hotel or Viewtower for the best view. Then after breakfast, we will start riding towards the Changu Narayan Temple which is a Hindu temple. Lunch at Changu Narayan and back to Kathmandu, where the tour ends.
MEALS Breakfast & Lunch
Exclusions for Kathmandu Bike Tour
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner according to available menus
- Hot water, coffee, snickers, fruit
- Accommodation in teahouses and lodges
- Experienced mountain bike guide
- National park entry permits and other permits
- First aid kit and repair kits
- Bike and helmet
- Nepali field staff insurance, accommodation and food
- Biking Map
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travel, accidental/ health insurance (mandatory).
Broke and damage
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.