Kathmandu Cycling Tour - 1 Day
OverviewOur day will begin with a satisfying breakfast followed by a cycling trip to Chobhar gorge which is located 9km southwest of Kathmandu valley. Here, you will learn about a mythical legend that revolves around the making of the valley. You will also visit Adinath temple situated on top of the hill and enjoy the picturesque view of the valley.
Know More about this tourWe then cycle to Kirtipur, an ancient town located on a ridge 10km southwest of the valley. We will ride through the narrow alleyways of the ancient town and view the old shrines, temples and traditional houses typical to the valley. You will also observe the traditional lifestyle of the town dwellers and sample their local delicacies
Your safety is of paramount concern while traveling with us . Please note that your leader has the authority to amend or cancel any part of the itinerary if it is deemed necessary due to safety concerns. Every effort will be made to keep to the above itinerary; however, since this adventure entails travelling in remote mountainous regions, we cannot guarantee that we will not deviate from it. Weather conditions, health condition of a group member, unexpected natural disasters, etc., can all contribute to changes in the itinerary. The leader will try to ensure that the trip runs according to plan, but please be prepared to be flexible if required.
Tour starts at: 9 am
Ends at: 3 pm
Trip Duration: 6 hours
Inclusions for Kathmandu Cycling Tour - 1 Day
- Experienced English speaking guide, All city tour with permits and entrance fees for museums and monuments, Mountain Bike , All government taxes
Exclusions for Kathmandu Cycling Tour - 1 Day
- Experienced English speaking guideAll city tour with permits and entrance fees for museums and monumentsMountain Bike All government taxes
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.