Kathmandu Pokhara And Chitwan Tour With White Water Rafting
Overview7 Nights 8 Days package tour of Kathmandu, Pokhara & Chitwan provides travelers an opportunity to explore enthrall country.This trip includes discovering Nepal’s compelling cultural variety, unbelievable mountains ranges and rich in wildlife. Your tour begins with the trip by touring UNESCO world heritage sites in Kathmandu followed by a rich wildlife in the sub-tropical jungle of Chitwan, on the way to Chitwan you can enjoy white water rafting on Trushli River for 3 Hours Including lunch on riverside. After completing your rafting you will continue trip to Chitwan. After finishing 2 nights 3 days Jungle Adventure in Chitwan we will drive to Pokhara, popular known as the lake city thanks to 7 lakes taking residence in a city of 55.22 km only.
- Start point: Kathmandu End Point: Kathmandu
- Trek Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
- Difficulty : Easy
- Max Elevation: 1300m
- Meal: All meals on Chitwan
- Accommodation: 3* hotel in Kathmandu,pokhara and resort in Chitwan
- Transportation: Private vehicle / tourist bus
- Best Month : All year
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Kathmandu Arrival:
Arrive in Kathmandu airport where you will be welcomed by the representative from Himalayan Adventure Treks & Tours.
overnight at hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley City Tour:
After breakfast, we start for Kathmandu city tour which includes the four of the UNESCO heritage site in the valley.
Pashupatinath: The temple is one of the most sacred pilgrims’ sites for the Hindus all over the world. It is the temple of Lord Shiva, the temple where the dead bodies are criminated on the bank of Bagmati River.
Boudhanath Stupa: which is one of the biggest stupas in Asia and holiest Budisht Pilgrims and famous tourist destination in Valley.It is also famous for over 50 Tibetan gompas or monasteries.
Kathmandu Durbar Square: It holds the places of the ancient king who ruled over the then Kathmandu Kingdom.
Swayambhunath(Monkey Temple): It is located in the heart of the valley. it is another famous tourist destination and holiest Buddhist pilgrims. it is also known as Monkey temple among tourist.
Over Night stay in hotel
Day 3/4: Drive to Chitwan National Park for Jungle Excursion with White water rafting:
Today, we will drive to Chitwan National Park for jungle activities which take around 6 hrs. You will stop at Chauradi for white water rafting for three hours which includes lunch on Riverside then You will continue your road trip to Chitwan. At evening explore the park first by Sight seen in the tharu village and Tharu cultural museum, Elephant stable, including sunset view point. Same evening you will enjoy with Tharu cultural dance. Next morning after breakfast we will go jungle walk, bird watching, and canoe.You will see lots of crocodiles while canoeing and some rhino with their baby. After lunch, we go for Jeep safari inside the national park for 5 hours or elephant safari.where we see lots of animals including Royal Bengal Tiger.(if we lucky) Evening time we do organize the BBQ program and Nepali cultural dance at the hotel.( If guest demand it). Next early morning after breakfast at the hotel we departure to Pokhara.
Overnight stay at Chitwan safari Lodge in Full Board.
Day 5: Drive from Chitwan to Pokhara:
After breakfast, we start our drive to Pokhara which is the place of remarkable natural beauty. The serenity of Phewa Lake and the magnificence of the Fishtail Peak rising behind it create an ambiance of peace and tranquility. Pokhara is a perfect place to see a panoramic view of the Himalayan region including Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges.
Overnight stay at hotel in BB plan.
Day 6: Sightseeing in Pokhara Valley:
Early morning, we will drive to the Sarangkot view point for a great sunrise view over the Annapurna mountain range. Then we will drive back to the hotel and have breakfast. After breakfast, we will go sightseeing around Pokhara that includes the international museum, Seti river gorge, Devi’s fall, Bindabasani temple and the old bazaar. In the evening, we will enjoy an hour long boat ride on Fewa Lake.
Overnight stay at hotel in BB plan.
Day 7: Drive back from Pokhara to Kathmandu:
Next morning after breakfast we drive back to Kathmandu from Pokhara enjoying the good view of Marshyandgi and Trishuali river, deep valley gorge and green fields.
In the evening, we will have a dinner in Nepali Restaurant along with the cultural program.
Overnight stay at hotel in BB plan.
Day 8: Departure Day:
On the final day, drive to the airport to catch the international flight. In case if you have the late flight you can do last minute shopping souvenirs to your friends and family before you fly back to home.
Inclusions for Kathmandu Pokhara And Chitwan Tour With White Water Rafting
- All mentioned accommodation in a 3* hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara with breakfast and Chitwan safari Camp & Lodge in Chitwan.
- Full Package including all meals, accommodation, National park fees for all activities in Chitwan National Park.
- White water rafting with lunch.( day trip)
- All overland transfers using private vehicle/ Tourist bus.
- All sightseeing tours accompanied by local guide fluent in the respective language.
- All the entrance fees to the monument sites in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Last night farewell dinner at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural performance.
Exclusions for Kathmandu Pokhara And Chitwan Tour With White Water Rafting
- Lunch and Dinner except for Chitwan National Park.
- Beverages and alcoholic drinks.
- Extension of any other tours/accommodation.
- All kinds of personal expenses.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kathmandu Countryside Bike Tour
- 5-Day Pokhara Tour from Kathmandu
- 3-Night Wildlife Adventure Tour from Kathmandu
- 6-Night Ruby Valley Camp Trek From Kathmandu
- 4 Day Kathmandu Tour
- Kathmandu 5-Night Tour with 3-Day Trek to Chisopani, Nagarkot and Changu Narayan
- Explore Namo Buddha Day Tour in Dhulikhel
- Nagarkot Guided Day Trek from Kathmandu