Kathmandu Sightseeing And Ranikot Hike Tour
OverviewHiking to the Ranikot is suitable for beginners. The hike starts from the Suryabinayak Temple of Bhaktapur district is short one which can be covered within 4-5 hrs pleasant walking. This trail offers the great panoramic view of Himalayas and bird eyes view of whole Kathmandu Valley as well as the historic sites and renowned temples. In a very short distance, one can get a chance to see and differentiate the lifestyle of the urban city and rural village. The pleasant and calm environment of Ranikot heartily welcomes peace and nature lovers.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourEarly morning after breakfast drive towards Suryabinayak. Start the hike taking bless from Suryabinayak- a god having elephant head that is worshipped first in Hindu religion in any religious work. Along the way, you will pass through beautiful landscape view, greeted by lush greenery and how much you go up and up the view is more and more spectacular.
On the way, visit Pilot Baba Ashram. After an hour pleasant hike reach in Ghampe Danda and take a tea break. After another one hour hike, you will reach in Ranikot. Take lunch and rest in Panorama View Tower Resort. You will see the airplanes flying below your height. The bird eyes view of Kathmandu Valley, eye level hills and northern high Himalayas are just marvelous.
After lunch, we hike back to Kathmandu visiting Bhairav temple, the Ranikot Fort (only vanish remain) built by King Prithvi Narayan Shah in the medieval period (Malla Dynasty). Ranikot is a hill point to see the three cities of Kathmandu valley i.e. Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur at once. Dinner and overnight in Kathmandu.
Inclusions for Kathmandu Sightseeing And Ranikot Hike Tour
- Entrance fees
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Kathmandu Sightseeing And Ranikot Hike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Hiking dress is recommended
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Twin Village Excursion from Kathmandu
- Nagarkot and Changu Narayan Hiking Tour from Kathmandu
- Pashupatinath Temple and Bodhnath Stupa Tour from Kathmandu
- Day Trip to Nagarkot and Sightseeing in Bhaktapur
- Private 4-Hour Bhaktapur Sightseeing Tour
- Private Transfer: Kathmandu Domestic Airport to Hotels