Kathmandu Valley Day Tours
OverviewUNESCO has recognized four natural and cultural World Heritage Sites (WHS) in Nepal. We organize intimate short tours to all the heritage sites in Nepal any time of the year. This is an opportunity to see the excellence and charming beauty of Nepals art and architecture and the unique wildlife and biodiversity in the heart of the Himalayas.
Know More about this tour
Nepal is blessed with one of the richest cultures in the world. This is a culture that has become a way of life for an entire society. This statement holds particularly true in the case of Nepal where every aspect of life, food, clothing and even occupations are culturally tuned to everyday life. Nepals exotic culture includes the codes of manners, dress, language, rituals, norms of behavior and systems of belief that has flowed through its history for generations.
Pasupatinath Temple, Swoyambhunath and Boudhanath within Kathmandu Valley have been inducted into World Heritage Site list. These cities and shrines display some of the worlds distinctive masterpieces of art and architecture, clearly visible in temples and chortens, courtyards, palaces, life-size sculptures and museums.
1. Kathmandu Durbar Squire.
2. Syambhuanth // Monkey Temple.
3. Pashupatinath // Cremation temple.
4. Bouddhanath Stupa.
Swoyambhunath and Boudhanath are worlds largest Buddhist stupas that stand tall as a testimony to the significance of Tibetan Buddhism. Dedicated to Lord Shiva, Pashupatinath Temple is the most sacred temple among all Hindu devotees.
Inclusions for Kathmandu Valley Day Tours
- All ground transportation by private vehicle.
- Kathmandu including tour guide sightseeing tours & activities including.
- All government taxes and office service charge.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
Exclusions for Kathmandu Valley Day Tours
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Quality is one of our strongest business policies. We believe in offering quality experience to our clients. We never compromise on quality and we always offer our services at reasonable and competitive prices.
We are quite flexible when it comes to designing an itinerary that suits your interests, budget and time frame. We would like to offer you exactly what you want. Please let us know your interests, we are quite flexible to design a holidays that fulfills your dream
Accessible Adventure, Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Thamel - 16 , Kaldhara, Kathmandu, Nepal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.