Kathmandu Valley Hiking
OverviewWhen we talk about Nepal, we immediately think of Mount Everest. But another fantastic destination is the ancient cultural hub of Kathmandu Valley, where temples, palaces, and monasteries abound.This trip combines relaxing, relatively easy trekking with a cultural exploration of the valley. Hike on little frequented, non-touristy trails that wind from one village to another, along a river or on a hillside, through terraced rice-fields and woody areas and enjoy magnificent panoramas of the countryside set against a backdrop of snow- covered peaks. Every step brings its own reward! Soak up the breathtaking scenery of the Himalayan peaks in Nagarkot, visit the medieval city Bhaktapur, discover the fascinating Namo Buddha monastery and Panauti pagoda.
Know More about this tour
This trip includes exclusive visits to the major tourist attractions in Kathmandu, Sundarijal, Chisapani, Dhulikhel, Nagarkot and Panauti etc. This tour also includes visits to the famous sightseeing places, followed by a stay in Nagarkot. During your stay in Nagarkot, you will get to see the heavenly sunrise and sunset views, along with breathtaking views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks. Amidst the rich cultural setting and grandeur of nature, you can have the most blissful moments during this tour. Taking on this tour, you experience an amazing journey into the beauty and significances of Nepalese culture and tradition.
- Enjoy a relaxing and easy trek on non-touristy trails
- Experience excellent views of the Himalayan peaks from Nagarkot
- Visit Namobhudda monastery and Panauti pagoda
Day to day Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu Sundarijal Chisapani
Day 02: Chisapani Nagarkot
Day 03: Nagarkot Dhulikhel
Day 04: Dhulikhel Panauti and back to Kathmandu
Inclusions for Kathmandu Valley Hiking
- Hiking permit for Shivapuri National Park
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Trekking guide
- Ground transportation
Exclusions for Kathmandu Valley Hiking
- Lunch and dinner
- Personal expenses (such as laundry)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tips for guide and Driver ( It is not a Compulsory, If you happy you will give them. )
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.