Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
OverviewThe Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour is a very popular trip package that will help you enjoy the valley in its natural glory. Starting from the city of temples, we visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like the temple of Pashupatinath, the Stupa of Swyambhunath and Boudhanath and the Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
The Kathmandu Valley, also the capital of Nepal, is without doubt, one of the most beautiful valleys in the world. The valley projects a perfect blend of natural, cultural and ancient art and architectural grace; the grace that can be seen nowhere in the world.
On the arrival day, after you check into the hotel, you will visit our office for the further discussion about the trip. We will offer you a welcome dinner "overnight at Blue horizon Hotel or similar". On the second day you will have a full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley with a Guide in a private car. You will visit the Temple of Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath and the Kathmandu Durbar Square "overnight at Blue horizon Hotel or similar". Next day early in the morning you will drive in a private car to Ngarkot with a guide for the sunrise view and on the way back to the hotel from Nagarkot, you will visit the Bhaktapur city "overnight at Blue horizon Hotel or similar". That day we will offer you a Farewell dinner.
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu
Today, upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport, you will be greeted by one of the company representatives, who will transfer you from airport to the hotel booked for you in Kathmandu (in a private vehicle). Later, in the evening, a short meeting will be conducted at our office for the briefing regarding the tour. Overnight in a hotel in Kathmandu.
Meals included: Dinner
(Highlights of the day: Nepali food, cultural music and ethnic dance)
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sightseeing tour
This day will totally be dedicated to introducing you to these historical, cultural and religious attractions of the Kathmandu Valley. The night will be spent in a hotel in Kathmandu.
Meals included: Breakfast
Day 03: Sunrise at Nagarkot via Bhaktapur Durbar square
Nagarkot is one of the nearest and the best sunrise viewpoints, from where, along with the sunrise we can also enjoy the beautiful views of mountains and the Kathmandu Valley. Therefore, early in the morning, we will drive you to Nagarkot. After enjoying the view, we will have breakfast and drive to the City of Devotees, Bhaktapur. After a few hours of excursion around the Bhaktapur Durbar Square, we will drive back to the hotel in Kathmandu. Later, around the evening we will take you to one of the finest local restaurants in Kathmandu for the farewell dinner and to discuss the trip and the feedback. The night will be spent in a hotel in Kathmandu.
Meals included: Breakfast, Dinner
Day 04: Departure day from Kathmandu
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
- Arrival from airport by private vehicle
- 3 night’s accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- One day Guided city tour of Kathmandu valley with private car
- Welcome and Farewell dinner at one of the most popular and typical Nepalese restaurant with traditional dance & Music
- One tour guide and his entire expenses
- Departure transfer by private vehicle
Exclusions for Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
- Nepal arrival Visa
- Fly to in Nepal and fly out from Nepal
- Your meals at Kathmandu except Breakfast
- All required monument entrance fees
- Entire beverages, mineral water, beer etc during hiking
- Travel insurance
- Personal nature expenses
- Any extending trips
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.