Kauai: Waimea Canyon And Fern Grotto Kauai
OverviewExplore some of Kauai’s most beautiful spots which will demonstrate why this island is known as “The Garden Isle.” During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to waterfalls crashing down deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. Many dramatic ocean views will also delight you as you explore almost the entire island.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourTOUR DESCRIPTION: Explore some of Kauais most beautiful spots which will demonstrate why this island is known as The Garden Isle. During your all-day tour, the lush vegetation, covering all altitudes, will surround you from towering Eucalyptus trees projecting from the 3,500-foot cliffs to waterfalls crashing down deep valleys and fern-covered grottos. Many dramatic ocean views will also delight you as you explore almost the entire island.
- Queen Victorias Profile Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
- Tunnel of Trees - Over a century ago, 500 eucalyptus trees were planted to form where today they tower over 100 ft and make a spectacular entry way to Koloa.
- Koloa Town - Holds the rich history of Hawaiis sugar plantation days.
- Spouting Horn - One of the most photographed spots on Kauai.
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park - The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
- Captain Cooks Landing - Where the first British discoverer Captain James cook first landed and discovered Hawaii.
- Waimea Canyon - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano.
- Coco Palms Grove - Ancestral site of Kauais last reigning royalty and largest Coconut grove in the state where Elvis Presley filmed Blue Hawaii.
- Holo Holo Ku Heaiu - (sacred site) A sacrificial stone foundation.
- Wailua River Boat Cruise - Float down a fresh water river while being enchanted by songs and stories of ancient Hawaii.
- Fern Grotto - Discover the beauty of a tropical rain forest filled with lush native plants.
- Opaeka`a Falls Lookout - Most accessible waterfall on the island.
Inclusions for Kauai: Waimea Canyon And Fern Grotto Kauai
- Entrance fees
- Wailua River Boat Cruise fare
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Kauai: Waimea Canyon And Fern Grotto Kauai
- Lunch (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A stop at Paradise Garden is made if Fern Grotto is closed.
Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
Children under 3 years of age are considered FREE if child is on lap and does not occupy a seat.
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
Wailua River Boat Cruise is not ADA accessible
Guests if unable to walk need to be carried in/out of the boat.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Napali Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Half-Day History and Ecology Trek at the Makauwahi Cave Reserve
- Paddle Kauai Jungle Streams
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels
- Private Round-Trip Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels
- Kauai Shore Excursion: Waimea Canyon and River