- Spouting Horn* - One of the most photographed spots on Kauai with ocean water spraying like a geyser up to 50 feet in the air.
- Waimea Canyon* - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano. The rich colors of the red soil and the lush greenery are a spectacular site to see.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout* - A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley that was once a Hawaiian taro farming community with some of the taro patches still being farmed today.
- Queen Victorias Profile Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
- Waimea Town - This once historic seaport town is where the first European explorer landed, was home to the islands last sugar plantation and today is the backyard to high tech companies and small businesses.
- Russian Fort Elizabeth - The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
- Koloa Town - From some of the oldest buildings in the state to the rich history of Hawaiis first and successful Sugar Plantation, discover how this main port of entry was a favorite amongst the whaling fleet.