OverviewDiscover the natural beauty and experience one of the best views of the western coast of Kauai. This tour takes you right up to the rim of one of the most awe-inspiring sites in Hawaii – the Waimea Canyon, also known as “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific”. Thousands of years of erosion have turned the canyon walls into a multi-hued canvas, where shadow and light produce a never-ending show.
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Editor's Pick
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHIGHLIGHTS:
- Spouting Horn* - One of the most photographed spots on Kauai with ocean water spraying like a geyser up to 50 feet in the air.
- Waimea Canyon* - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano. The rich colors of the red soil and the lush greenery are a spectacular site to see.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout* - A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley that was once a Hawaiian taro farming community with some of the taro patches still being farmed today.
- Queen Victorias Profile Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
- Waimea Town - This once historic seaport town is where the first European explorer landed, was home to the islands last sugar plantation and today is the backyard to high tech companies and small businesses.
- Russian Fort Elizabeth - The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands.
- Koloa Town - From some of the oldest buildings in the state to the rich history of Hawaiis first and successful Sugar Plantation, discover how this main port of entry was a favorite amongst the whaling fleet.
Inclusions for Kauai: Waimea Canyon Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Kauai: Waimea Canyon Tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- NO pickup transportation provided in the Saint Regis Princeville Resort area. Rental car required to meet the tour bus.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
Locations/Routes may be modified due to National Park Advisories.
Lunch is available for purchase - location varies.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Hanalei Bay Kayak And Snorkel Tour
- Fresh-Water Bass Fishing Trip On Kauai
- Caves And Lava Tube Adventure
- H20 Ninja Mask Rental
- Kauai: Hawaii Movie Tours
- Guided Kayak Adventure On The Wailua River
- Kauai Yoga On The Beach
- Kauai: Waimea Canyon And Fern Grotto Kauai
- Sporting Clays Intro
- Wailua River Kayak And Hike Adventure