Kauai Zipline Tour In Poipu
OverviewGet your adrenaline pumping on an exciting Poipu zipline tour! Fly through the air and above the treetops of a verdant valley in southeastern Kauai, moving between eight platforms that stand as high as a dizzying 200 feet (61 meters) in the air. While your heart thumps in your chest, look around at the amazing views of the Pacific Ocean and the lush green landscape of native Hawaiian ferns. This zipline tour is limited to 12 participants, providing you with a small-group experience.
Know More about this tourYour Kauai zipline tour takes place at a zipline course just outside the Poipu resort area and the town of Koloa, near the southeastern tip of Kauai. When you arrive, meet your zipline guides, who will give you a quick safety briefing and outfit you with all the necessary equipment and gear.
Then take to the trees for your eight-line adventure! As you soar across the lush valley from platform to platform (some as high as 200 feet in the air!) catch views of Kauais southern shore and the bright blue Pacific, and hear legends about Kauai from your guides.
See native vegetation like the uluhe fern and the kukui, Hawaiis state tree; as the bright green landscape spreads out beneath you, youll have no trouble understanding why Kauai is called the Garden Isle! During the tour, three water breaks will be taken so you can stay hydrated and catch your breath.
Inclusions for Kauai Zipline Tour In Poipu
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment
Exclusions for Kauai Zipline Tour In Poipu
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Participants must weight between 80 lbs (36 kg) and 260 lbs (118 kg)
Please wear closed-toe shoes
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hanalei Bay Kayak and Snorkel Tour
- Kauai Shore Excursion: Journey to Waimea Canyon
- Kauai Learn to Surf Lesson
- Paddle Kauai Jungle Streams
- Na Pali Kauai Snorkel Expedition
- Shared Round-Trip Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels
- Shared Departure Transfer: Kauai Hotels to Kauai International Airport
- Private Arrival Transfer: Kauai International Airport to Kauai Hotels