06:30 - Early pickup from the hotel to take you to the local pier to start the ride by kayak to the floating islands. Before riding you will be informed about all the security instructions for the activity in charge of the local instructor.
Start the ride and explore Lake Titicaca in a different way, explore the local flora and fauna (flamingos, ducks, greeve, coots) all the information will be provided by the local instructor local guide.
At your arrival to the floating islands, the guide will tell stories about the origin and the way to make floating islands using reed of this amazing tribe. You will have leisure time to explore the island on your own and make pictures.
After the visit to the floating island you will take a covered motor boat to ride to Amantani island. On the way see great views of the Andes an lake Titicaca. At your arrival to Amantani island the guide will introduce to the local family and they will take you to the house, taste a delicious lunch prepared with local products cropped on the island. In the afternoon you will have the chance to climb to the "Pachatata" mountain and see spectacular views of the sunset from the lake. At night a welcome show will be performed for you at the local meeting room. Dinner will be provided by the local family.
07:00 - Breakfast in charge of the local family. Take a ride to taquile island and meet with the comunity that lives on the island who are known as the best weavers in the region (hiking required). Taste a nice lunch in a local restarant in taquile island.
Return to Puno city
15:30 - Arrival to Puno city and transfer to the hotel
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 2 Days
Departure Time :
07:45 - lobby of the hotel
Departure Details :
Lobby of the hotel
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewEnjoy 2 days 1 night in Lake Titicaca, Ride by Kayak from Puno city to the floating island Uros. Experience the nature and meet with local people Uros, then take the motor boat to ride to Amantani island and spend a night with a rural family house, the next day explore Taquile island and enjoy nice views of the andes.
Know More about this tour
- Guide instructor English / Spanish
- Support Staff
- All entrances fees (Uros, Taquile, Amantani)
- All Transfers Hotel/Port/Hotel
- Kayak, rows and life vest
- First aid equipment
- Support boat
- Basic Acccomodation in Amantani island (rural), Shared sanitary facilities
- 03 meals (1lunch, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast) in Amantani island
- 01 lunch in Taquile island (2nd day)
- Cold drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No experience needed
Kayaks are closed no risk of getting wet (no necessary waterproof clothes)
You will ride on calm waters of the lake (guaranteed)
Name of the hotel in Puno city is required to contact you the night before
MInimum participants: 02
You Might Also Like
- Taquile Island and Uros Floating Islands Day Trip from Puno
- Lake Titicaca Full-Day Tour from Puno: Uros and Taquile Floating Islands
- Half-Day Trip to Sillustani and Inca Funeral Towers from Puno
- Uros Kayaking and Taquile Island Day Tour
- Half Day Tour to Sillustani Inca Ruins
- Day Tour of the Uros Floating Islands and Taquile Island
- Sillustani Half Day Tour from Puno
- Full-Day Puno to Cusco Coach Ride with Lunch