Kayak Tour Of Lisbon
OverviewKayaking is a great way to see the Lisbon coast, get some good exercise and have fun with the whole family or friends.No experience is necessary! Beginners are welcome. Most of our guests have never been in a sea kayak before. If you can hike or bike, you can paddle our sea kayaks. You do not need any particular swimming skills either, as long as you can swim. The only prerequisite is a healthy spirit of curiosity and adventure.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourStart the tour in Oeiras Harbor, where a professional guide will introduce you to the basics of kayaking and provided a kayak, paddle, and life-jacket. Then take off along the Lisbon coast for an unforgettable view of the citys skyline.
Traveling between 6-10 kilometers, glide along the citys waterways to Santo Amaro beach, Catalazetes Fortress, So Joo das Maiass Fortress, Pao de Arcos fishing boats, Giribitas Fortress, and finally St. Bruno Fortress.
This tour will be led by a professional guide who is committed to guest safety and enjoyment. BORK's guides are the best trained professionals and are certified by the Portuguese canoe federation; they will be constantly watching out for your safety. In our 30+ years of kayaking experience, no one has ever sustained a serious injury on any BORK kayak trip.
Inclusions for Kayak Tour Of Lisbon
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Kayak Tour Of Lisbon
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Portugal Tour from Lisbon: Ftima, Sintra, vora, Cascais and Estoril Coast
- Lisbon Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Private Obidos Sightseeing Trip
- Private Tour: Lisbon Football Experience
- Private Tour: Hidden Treasures of Lisbon
- vora and Estremoz Private Day Tour from Lisbon
- Private Full-Day Ftima and Western Region Tour from Lisbon
- Giraldo Square and City Center Walking Tour of vora