Kayak Tour On Nicaragua Lake - Granada
OverviewThis tour starts from our offices in the center of Granada, where you will be transported to the port of Cabaa Amarilla, here you will start the tour with a guide that will accompany you during this tour to show you this wonderful treasure. Enjoy the wonderful views, the exuberant flora and exotic fauna in the islets and the lake of Nicaragua; Doing a kayak tour. During this activity you will not only perform a good exercise but also you will be able to carry out tourism in the healthiest way possible.
Know More about this tour
The lake of Nicaragua has an approximate of 365 islets of different shapes and sizes and among them it will make a kayak tour, making short stops until arriving at El Reith Lake Hotel to enjoy a cocktail and then return to the mainland. In the port the Shipyard El Diamante; from here he will be transferred back to Granada in a vehicle. During your tour in the kayaks the guide will tell you about the stories about bull sharks (one of the only species of sharks capable of living in fresh water and salt water). Will show you the richness of the flora and fauna of this magical environment and to which you can only have access through the kayaks.
You will visit San Pablo fortress Island and the monkey island. then you will make a stop on the island to enjoy a cocktail and return to the port.
*Don't forget bring your sunblock, hat/cap, sunglasses and camera.
Inclusions for Kayak Tour On Nicaragua Lake
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Only Granada City/ other cities please ask)
- Private tour
- Cocktail (No alcoholic drink)
- Life Jacket and security equipments
Exclusions for Kayak Tour On Nicaragua Lake
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 18 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
A maximum of 06 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.