Kayak With Dolphins And 4WD Great Beach Drive Day Trip From Noosa - Noosa Heads
OverviewExperience a kayaking adventure into the wild observing dolphins, migrating whales, turtles, rays and many other wildlife in a National Park location only accessible by 4WD vehicles. Sunshine Coast's hidden gem, Double Island Point is thriving with wildlife, highlighted with breathtaking remote beaches that give you an amazing sense of freedom and crystal clear tropical waters that make spotting easy. Feel the thrill of the 4WD beach drive on this tour. This tour is a must for anyone looking for a lifetime experience with the wild! Your tour includes a 4WD beach drive experience, equipment hire, guided kayak and wildlife tour, national park entry fees and pictures on request.
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourExperience a unique Australian beach adventure by 4WD vehicle access only and stunning uncrowded beaches. Enjoy a spectacular colored sand cliff tour and a casual guided paddle around the spectacular Double Island Point headland. You'll see Australian wildlife in their habitat, in the wild and see large pods of dolphins, whales (20,000 passed each way last year on migration), turtles, rays, migrating birds, soldier crabs in their thousands are all frequent. Beginner friendly equipment and location with a 100% safety record.
- Depart Noosa in specialized 4WD vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views and passing the famous Rainbow Beach colored sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life and a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Light snacks and refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
This tour departs Noosa, on Queenslands Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane along the Great Beach Drive.
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times.
Inclusions for Kayak With Dolphins And 4WD Great Beach Drive Day Trip From Noosa
- 4WD Great Beach Drive
- Kayak equipment
- Guided kayak and wildlife tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charge
- National Park fees
- Light refreshments
Exclusions for Kayak With Dolphins And 4WD Great Beach Drive Day Trip From Noosa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Spanish Fiesta Cooking Class on the Sunshine Coast
- Romance in Italy Cooking Class on the Sunshine Coast
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Sunshine Coast Airport to Hotel
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Sunshine Coast Airport
- Aussie World Theme Park General Admission Ticket
- Bushwalkers' Adventure Noosa Hinterland Half-Day Tour
- Bushwalkers' Adventure Noosa Hinterland Full-Day