- Depart Noosa in specialized 4WD vehicles, travel via Noosa North Shore ferry and onto Teewah Beach.
- Experience the thrill of the Great Beach Drive taking in the stunning views and passing the famous Rainbow Beach colored sand cliffs.
- Arrive at an untouched paradise, Double Island Point.
- Spectacular headland buzzing with marine life and a dolphin tour in the wild!
- Equipment set up and safety/instruction briefing on the beach.
- Guided paddle around the headland taking in the unique views and local marine life.
- See local Bottlenose dolphins feeding and playing in the area.
- Whales on migration resting or curiously passing by to check us out and put on a show.
- Many different turtles feeding around the point.
- Get a unique view of the Double Island Point Light house from the water.
- Light snacks and refreshments provided.
- Return trip along the Great Beach Drive back to Noosa.
This tour departs Noosa, on Queenslands Sunshine Coast and is located 1.5 hours north of Brisbane along the Great Beach Drive.
Departure times vary daily as a result of tide times to access Double Island Point along the Great Beach Drive. Please reconfirm for specific departure times.