Kayaking And Snorkeling Half-Day Trip From Manuel Antonio - QueposWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy seeing nature while kayaking and snorkeling in Manuel Antonio. Explore a round-trip journey to Quepos, later navigating throughÂ islands on your kayak or with your snorkeling gear in Biesanz Bay.Â During this guided coastal adventure, enjoy a light snack and sightings of local species. Return for a homemade meal while relaxing at the base camp.
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThis Manuel Antonio tour is the perfect choice for those interested in getting wet and seeing nature. Round trip transportation is provided and you will be picked up at your hotel and go to the Queposâs pier. You will paddle a kayak for approximately 2.5 hours (round-trip), during your nautical journey navigate past islands where you can observe uncountable marine birds and their nesting grounds. Half way through your trip, stop at the beautifully hidden Biesanz Bay to rest and enjoy a refreshing snack.
Snorkel for 30 minutes on this secluded coastline or just have a rest near the water where visibility depends on the season. Spot parrot fish, starfish, angelfish, and if you are lucky, a sea turtle or too. Discover stunning examples of Manuel Antonio nature, above and below the oceanâs surface; from pelicans to flying fish, you can see it all. Upon returning to the pier, youâll head back to base camp for delighting in a little conversation over a delicious homemade meal.
Inclusions for Kayaking And Snorkeling Half-Day Trip From Manuel Antonio
- Tour guide
- Equipment for kayaking and snorkeling
- Lunch or Dinner, depending on departure time
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (select hotels)
Exclusions for Kayaking And Snorkeling Half-Day Trip From Manuel Antonio
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please dress according to activities
If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
What to Bring: Suntan lotion, sunglasses, camera, hat/visor, beach towel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.