Kayaking At Bor Thor Village - KrabiWrite a Review
OverviewPaddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers of Tham Lod Cave and admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead. Paddle to see âTham Lod Taiâ a cave tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and Stalagmites guard the entrance. Travel to Tham Pee Hua Toh and wander through its stunning limestone formations
- Get chance to discover Tham Lod Cave Tham Lod Tai on this memorable trip.
- Stop at Tham Kao Wong to see the amazing lagoon.
- This is the relaxing and adventurous trip of nature.
- Enjoy a treasure trove of nature
- Tham Pee Hua Toh is an interesting cave with several ancient paintings and a seashell floor and youll need to walk a bit inside it.
- Enjoy Local delicacies at the floating restaurant.
Know More about this tourThe scenery are mesmerizing and huge limestone formation at first sight will take your breath away. The mangroves are quiet and serene and make for easy paddling with no waves, although certain areas near the caves can get a bit tricky. As you kayak enjoy the view lazily. The stalactites and stalagmites are quite marvelous.
Ban Bor Thor caves is a peaceful serene mangrove forest beautiful in its own right.
Then Bok Khorani National Park is not far from the middle of Ao Leuk, Krabi 48km from Krabi Town. Its a beautiful national park with a variety of attractions including walking trails, waterfalls and lots of places where you can swim. Its a great place for a relaxed day out and a picnic.It is definitely worth a look and theres plenty of other things to see around Ao Leuk including mangrove forests, caves with prehistoric paintings, islands, snorkeling and kayaking.
Elephant Trekking Elephants are awesome. Get upclose and personal with one of the worlds largest animals. Elephants have been a part of Krabis history for longer than tourism. Krabi itself started life as a Camp to catch wild elephants and put them to work in the towns on the East Coast and Bangkok. Elephants were used like modern tractors and in some inaccessible places, they still are used for dragging logs. They were also used in wars and were and still are highly revered.
Your Krabi elephant trek begins when you arrive at the Elephant Camp and get to meet your elephant. If this is the first time you have seen an elephant really close up, take the time to take in the sheer scale of the animals, they are massive.
Youll get to really experience just how delicately these massive creatures pick their way along,strong The rainforest trail. An elephant trek will be an experience you really will remember. The elephants are well cared for and well fed at this elephant trekking camp.
Travel by elephant is a great way to travel without disturbing the wildlife and birds and youll get to see and hear more than you would with any other form of transport.
Inclusions for Kayaking At Bor Thor Village
- Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned shared vehicle included from hotels located in Ao Nang, Krabi town and Klong Muang areas in Krabi.
- Local Englishspeaking Guide
- Kayak equipment, lifejackets, waterproof bags
Exclusions for Kayaking At Bor Thor Village
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 0830 0900 Hrs Pick up from hotel and transfer to Ban BorThor.
- 09301300 Hrs Kayaking alongside mangroves exploring the sea caves and Thum Lod Tai where a tunnel takes you under a limestone mountain. There are many stalactites and stalagmites at the entrance. Paddle to see Tham Phi HuaToh, a spacious, airy cave. On the wall of this cave are many prehistoric cave paintings 3000 B.C. and shells.
- 1300 Hrs Lunch at local village restaurant.
- 1400 Hrs Afternoon, continue Kayaking to the gorgeous inner lagoon of Thum Khao Wong The Garden of Eden with a limestone mountain around and lush greenery growing on the rocks.
- 1600 Hrs Depart from the village. On the way the tour will halt for refreshments, swimming and relaxation. Transfer to hotel.
Please wear comfortable clothing and footwear.
Roundtrip Transfers in an airconditioned vehicle included from hotels located in Ao Nang, Krabi town and Klong Muang areas in Krabi
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Krabi To Phi Phi Islands By Speedboat
- Phang Nga Bay Tour From Krabi
- Snorkeling Day Trip At Similan Islands By Speed Boat From Krabi
- Half Day Rock Climbing Tours At Railay Beach In Krabi
- 4 Islands Tour To Spectacular Divided Sea By Longtail Or Speed Boat From Krabi
- Full-day Krabi Hot Stream And Rainforest Tour
- Railay Beach To Koh Phi Phi By High Speed Ferry
- Krabi Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Krabi Airport Private Departure Transfer
- Krabi To Koh Samui By Coach And High-Speed Catamaran