Kayaking Day Trip In The Andes From Santiago
OverviewDo you know how does it feel paddling at 9200 feet between summits of more than 15000 feet? Paddle with us in a terrific trip around Laguna Del Inca in the heart of the Andes. The lagoon has an amazing emerald water colour and is surrounded by huge and steep peaks. Enjoy views of the highest summit of America The Aconcagua Mount (21.00 feet).Take a breath and come to discover what's behind those magnificent mountains!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourThe times on the itinerary below are an approximation of the schedule. These times could vary depending on weather and the speed of your group. A more accurate pickup time will delivered once we receive your pickup address.
9:00am: We will leave the highway and we'll heading to the east getting deep into the Andes. You'll see views of Aconcagua and high peaks
10:30am: Arrival to Laguna del Inca and unload the kayak equipment from the truck and set the gear at the shore.
12:00pm: Paddling around the shore of the lagoon. We'll enjoy the huge summits around us and the emerald waters.
1:00pm: Rest and snack time at the opposite shore.
2:30pm: Second half of the paddling exploration.
3:30pm: Upload of the kayaking stuff to the truck.
5:00pm: Return on our private transport starts. We will stop at El Manzano for a classic Empanada de Horno.
7:00pm: Arrival to your hotel or meeting point in Santiago
Please note: This activity could include paddling in windy conditions as well choppy water, sudden changes of weather, and activity under strong sun.
Inclusions for Kayaking Day Trip In The Andes From Santiago
- Private transportation between all the points
- Guides: 1 guide for every 4 clients
- Kayaking gear rental: kayak, paddle, dry bags, spray skirt, bilge pump
- Lunch box (isotonic juice, granola or energy bars, sandwich, fruits, cookies, chocolate)
- Park fee
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and satellite phone rental
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off (at extra expense)
Exclusions for Kayaking Day Trip In The Andes From Santiago
- Personal clothing (Please check "Gear")
- Personal insurance
- $30 USD fee for airport pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum of 2 people per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Extra charge of $30 USD per person will be added if pickup is at airport
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day: The Andes Mountains Tour Valle Nevado
- 2-Day Private Tour Exploring Chile
- Horse Riding Tour in the Andean Foothills and Picnic in the Outdoors
- Private Adrenaline Tour Santiago
- Private Day Tour to Concon, Vina del Mar and Valparaiso Including Small-Group Surfing Lesson
- Private Coastal Horse Riding Tour in Concon and Via del Mar and Valparaiso City Tour from Santiago
- Private Full Day Tour to Concn Via del Mar and Valparaiso
- Santiago Local Life and Markets Bike Tour