Kayaking Tour From Killarney Including Ross Castle
OverviewExplore the hidden beauty of the Lakes of Killarney with a gentle kayak adventure exploring the spectacular history of Ross Castle and experience the lakes unique wild nature up close.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThis unique guided kayak tour is the best way to experience the Lakes of Killarney and get a real insight into its historical past. We will discover the history of the majestic Ross Castle that towers over the edge of the lakes shore and as we paddle along we will discover how its surrounding landscape was formed by the powerful hand of nature. A mesmerizing kayaking tour that's a little bit different.
Discover Ross Castle and the Lakes of Killarney in Killarney National Park, learn about local myths and legends, gaze out upon spectacular scenery and experience nature close at hand
Inclusions for Kayaking Tour From Killarney Including Ross Castle
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Equipment e.g. Wetsuit and Buoyancy Aid.
Exclusions for Kayaking Tour From Killarney Including Ross Castle
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Recommended to bring: trainers, swim wear to use underneath wetsuit, towel, spare clothes and shoes for after activity, food and water e.g. snacks, water (1 litre approximately)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.