Kayaking Tour Of Stockholm Archipelago
OverviewIf there is something you absolutely should not miss whilst in Stockholm, its kayaking in the archipelago! Just moments out of the city the archipelago begins, with almost 30,000 islands its one of the most unique areas in Europe. Experience this full-day kayaking tour, the most adventurous and eco-friendly way to explore the raw beauty of Swedens unspoiled wilderness.
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
If there is something you absolutely should not miss whilst in Stockholm, its kayaking in the archipelago! Just moments out of the city the archipelago begins, with almost 30,000 islands its one of the most unique areas in Europe.
You will meet your guide, and group, at Our Adventure Cafe and set off on a short drive out to the archipelago. Aftera short introduction session withthe kayaks you will set off on a beautiful journey of discovery. The wildlife, rugged scenery and serenity of the paddle will blow you away!It really is a very special place and there's no better way to enjoy it than in a kayak.You will stop on the sunniest and most sheltered island for lunch, where you are welcome to swim and sunbathe should you wish. Then once lunch has been enjoyed and you're ready to get going again, you'll continue to paddle around the islands spotting wildlife and exploring more before heading back tovan where you'll pack up and head back into the city.
Our day tours have an easy tempo to suit all abilities. Many persons who paddle with us have no previous experience, and the techniques are easy to learn.
Inclusions for Kayaking Tour Of Stockholm Archipelago
- Experienced kayak guide
- Kayak equipment
- Classic Outdoor Lunch
- Transport to/from the Archipelago
Exclusions for Kayaking Tour Of Stockholm Archipelago
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Clothing; warm clothes, waterproofs, swimsuit and towel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Participants must be able to swim 200 meters
Youths must be at least 16 years old to join the tour. Please note that the minimum height overrules the age for safety reason
Minimum height: 1.50 m
Maximum height: 1.95m
Maximum weight: 140 kg
This tour needs a minimum of 2 persons booked on to operate, if the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden
- Solo Travellers! 5-Day Kayak & Wildcamp the Archipelago of Sweden
- Private Uppsala & Sigtuna half day tour
- Sea Kayaking in the Stockholm Archipelago from Graddo
- Delightful Djurgrden
- 3-Day Stockholm Archipelago Kayaking and Camping Tour
- Sea Kayak Tour With Lunch In Stockholm Archipelago
- Stockholm Archipelago Seal Safari