OverviewPaddle with dolphins and go kayaking with the experts on a Byron Bay sea kayak tour. See bottlenose dolphins up close and look out for whales and turtles as you paddle through Cape Byron Marine Park. Learn about the local environment from local sea and surf experts, and enjoy morning or afternoon tea with Tim Tam chocolate biscuits on the beach. All safety gear is included, and your kayaking with dolphins tour suits beginner and expert kayakers alike.
Know More about this tourJoin your local surfer guide as you take to the water in a two-person, sit-on-top-style sea kayak, designed for stability and easy operation.
Paddling through the calm waters of the Byron Bay marine park, look out for the local pod of 300 resident dolphins, including Pacific and common dolphins.
While paddling, you might also see turtles and migrating humpback whales as you listen to your guide's expert commentary on Byron Bay's history, geography and local highlights, including the famous Byron Bay lighthouse. Also hear interesting facts about Byron Bay's dolphins and other wildlife, and stories from the area's Aboriginal history.
Ride through Byron Bay's legendary surf with your expert guide, and enjoy up-close encounters with local bottlenose dolphins. Then stop off at a pristine beach for morning or afternoon tea of coffee, tea, Milo or water and Tim Tam chocolate biscuits.
With all safety gear included, along with wetsuits if required, your Byron Bay sea kayak tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Byron Bay accommodation.
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on your kayak tour, but if you don't see any dolphins you can enjoy a free return tour.
Inclusions for Kayaking With Dolphins In Byron Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Safety gears
- Wetsuits (upon request)
- Morning or afternoon tea
Exclusions for Kayaking With Dolphins In Byron Bay
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 4 years and under
Please bring: sun protection, waterproof camera, water bottle and a towel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like