Kazan Big City Tour
OverviewWe have collected all of the main sights in one tour, so that you don't miss out on anything. But most importantly, we will choose the guide who suits you best and will adjust the tour to your interests, wishes and expectations.Below you will find a list of suggestions for a classical tour which can be modified upon request.
Know More about this tourWe offer you to have a very interesting tour around Kazan the city that is considered to be the 3rd capital of Russia. Kazan is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful Russian cities that celebrated 1000th year anniversary in 2005. It is absolutely different from other Russian cities because it's a place where you can see combination of different styles (oriental and Western) where different religions and nationalities coexist side by side in a peaceful way. Kazan has a unique "personality", its own flavour, spirit that makes it so interesting and so attractive for the guests.
The very centre of the city, a UNESCO Cultural site. A fortification of the 16th century on the spot where that city was founded. You will visit the famous mosque Kul Sharif and the oldest orthodox Cathedral, as well as falling Suumbike tower.
Kremlin Street and Kazan University
Explore one of the main streets of the city and the second-best university in Russia. Lenin, Leo Tolstoy, N. Lobachevskiy and many others have studied there.
The lower Tatar part of the city where the Tatars lived for a long time after Kazan was conquered by the Russian state. We are going to see old wooden houses and visit the oldest mosque in Kazan that was constructed by permission of Catherine the Great.
Kazan Virgin Monastery
The convent has the Church of the Elevation of the Holy Cross as a part, the place where the Kazan Icon of God's Mother was found. That is one of the most precious icons in Russian orthodox world.
St. Peter and Paul's cathedral
One of the most beautiful cathedrals in Russia St. Peter and Paul's cathedral where you'll see absolutely unique molding with wine grapes, flowers, plums, leaves outside and inside.
Inclusions for Kazan Big City Tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Kazan Big City Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
An ideal choice if you are visiting Kazan for the first time and want to explore the city
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.