The tour begins at your hotel or your choice of location in Tbilisi or Mtskheta. You will have a sedan car for 1-4 people a minivan for 5-8 or mini bus for 9-15 people depending on your group size. Tour guide speaks English, Russian and Georgian languages.Ride horses, take part in some rafting or take a local jeep tour to the Gergeti mountain. Please note that the cost for horse riding and rafting are not included in the tour price but 4x4 jeep for gergeti triniry its included in tour price , so please have some cash money in GEL for these attractions if you would like to use them. If you are interested in the specific attraction cost or details, please feel free to ask me in advance. Hotel pick and drop-off is included in the tour price. Tour will be finished at 6.00 pm after that we head back to Tbilisi or your hotel.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 10 Hrs
Departure Details :
Return Details :
OverviewVisit the beautiful natural landscapes of the Great Caucasian mountains on the so called Georgian military way to Russia. During the tour you visit the 17th century building, Ananuri fortress, Mtskheta, the old capital city of Georgia before 5th century, Jvari monastery of 6-7th centuries and Gergeti Trinity Church in the Kazbegi/Stepantsminda village. Travel from Tbilisi to Kazbegi may last from 3 to 5 hours with several stops at different places for photo taking or just for walking, resting or relaxing on the Jinvali lake, Aragvi river, Gudauri mountains or any other places you would like to see or take photos. During the tour you can have a lunch or dinner at a local Georgian family restaurant. Fees for the restaurant and horse riding your are not included in the tour price, but the 4x4 jeep for Gergeti trinity its included in price .
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring a Rain Jackets
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borjomi Mineral Waters Tour From Tbilisi
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Tour to Kazbegi from Tbilisi
- 6 Days tour to discover the best of Georgia