KD Rhine Pass From Cologne
OverviewAn easy way to start your romantic day on the Rhine: Present your KD ticket onboard any KD ship and enjoy all scheduled day cruises on the Rhine river for one whole day. The extensive and reliable timetable enables you to disembark as often as you like at the many interesting stops, and spend as much or as little time as you would like. Departure from Cologne is daily only at 9.30am.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tour
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours! Starting from Cologne, you will be able to enjoy the stunning so-called "Siebengebirge".
Without committing yourself to a certain route in advance, this pass would also allow you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more -- starting from Koblenz. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Linz as well as Koblenz and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service.
For a current timetable, please click 'View Additional Info'.
Inclusions for KD Rhine Pass From Cologne
- One day Rhine Pass for use between Cologne and Linz or Koblenz and Mainz
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for KD Rhine Pass From Cologne
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Restaurant available onboard
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel
Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Farina Fragrance Museum in Cologne Admission Ticket
- Luxury Vehicle Private Departure Transfer: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Luxury Van Private Arrival Transfer: Cologne-Bonn Airport
- Cologne Airport (CGN) - Private Transfer
- 4G Pocket WiFi in Cologne: Mobile Hotspot for 3 Days or More
- Rhine River Cruise to Knigswinter with Sea Life Visit or Drachenfels Cliff
- Skip the Line: Hard Rock Cafe Cologne Including Meal