An easy way to start your romantic day on the Rhine: Present your KD ticket onboard any KD ship and enjoy all scheduled day cruises on the Rhine and Moselle rivers for one whole day. The extensive and reliable timetable enables you to disembark as often as you like at the many interesting stops, and spend as much or as little time as you would like.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
Without committing yourself to a certain route in advance, the Rhine Pass allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises from Cologne to Linz and Koblenz to Mainz except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service.
For a current timetable, please click on 'View Additional Info'.
Inclusions for KD Rhine Pass From Koblenz
- One day Rhine Pass for use between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for KD Rhine Pass From Koblenz
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Restaurant available onboard
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises between Cologne and Mainz, as well as the Moselle between Koblenz and Cochem except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel
Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.