KD Rhine Pass - Nostalgic Route - Rhine Cruise From Koblenz To Rudesheim
OverviewKoblenz is the gateway to the Middle Rhine UNESCO World Heritage site and is happily situated on not one but two world-famous rivers - the Rhine and the Moselle. What better way to experience this stunning area than on a paddle steamer from the good old days! Travel along the Middle Rhine and dream of castles and fairy tales while enjoying the breathtaking scenery all around you.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Use the pass as a one way ticket to get from one city to another, or maybe you prefer to use it as a return trip to spend a day elsewhere along the river, the choice is yours!
The paddle steamer cruise on the Nostalgic Route allows you to enjoy the Rhine Valley with its numerous beautiful castles, endless vineyards, the Loreley and much, much more. This is a fantastic alternative to rail travel, while viewing the Rhine Valley from it's best vantage point - the Rhine itself!
Inclusions for KD Rhine Pass - Nostalgic Route - Rhine Cruise From Koblenz To Rudesheim
- One day Rhine Pass, featuring the Nostalgic Route
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for KD Rhine Pass - Nostalgic Route - Rhine Cruise From Koblenz To Rudesheim
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Itinerary:9:00am - Depart - Koblenz
9:40am - Oberlahnstein
9:50am - Rhens
10:05am - Braubach
11:00am - Boppard
11:10am - Kamp-Bornhofen
11.25am - Bad Salzig
12:10pm - St. Goarshausen
12:20pm - St. Goar
12:50pm - Oberwesel
1:05pm - Kaub
1:30pm - Bacharach
2:30pm - Assmannshausen
3:00pm - Bingen
3:15pm - Arrive - Rudesheim
4:15pm - Depart - Rudesheim
4:30pm - Bingen
4:45pm - Assmannshausen
5:15pm - Bacharach
5:25pm - Kaub
5:35pm - Oberwesel
5:55pm - St. Goar
6:05pm - St. Goarshausen
6:30pm - Bad Salzig
6:40pm - Kamp-Bornhofen
6:50pm - Boppard
7:20pm - Braubach
7:30pm - Rhens
7:40pm - Oberlahnstein
8:10pm - Arrive - Koblenz
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Restaurant available onboard
The Rhine Pass is valid on all scheduled KD day cruises except special theme cruises and cruises including gastronomic service
Child prices are available for children aged 4 to 13 years (approximately EUR 6.00 per child). This is payable direct to the supplier on date of travel.
Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.