KEDARNATH YATRA - 04 NIGHTS - Haridwar
OverviewBlessed with magnifi cent glaciers, majestic snow-clad mountains, gigantic and ecstatic peaks, valley of flowers, skiing slopes and dense forests, this Abode of Gods also includes many shrines and places of pilgrimage worth a visit. Char Dham, the four most sacred and revered Hindu temples: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri are nestled in the mighty mountains. Uttaranchal promises its tourists a visit full of fun and unforgettable moments.
Know More about this tour
Day 01 : Delhi – Haridwar (220 kms drive 5-6 hrs )
Morning on Arrival at the Airport/railway station/pick up point,meet our drive to Haridwar,on arrival Haridwar check in Hotel. later we shall take you to visit to the Har- ki- Pauri,Revel in Ganga Aarti in the Evening,later back to hotel for Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 02 : Haridwar – Guptkashi ( 194 kms- 7-8 hrs )
After a very early Breakfast, leave for Guptkasi. a late lunch is Scheduled en Route rudraperyag. After lunch, Continue your journey and today for the first time see the Beautiful River Mandakni. Travel along side the River to reach Guptakashi late in the Evening, Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 03: Guptkashi – Kedarnath – Rudraperyag (By Helicopter @ 10,500 Per Person)
After breakfast at the resort you will fly to Kedarnath. Due to Government regulation, Due to massive floods last two year ago all accommodation facilities in Kedarnath have been damaged. Night halt will not be provided in Kedarnath , instead we will offer night halt facilities in back to Guptkashiand drive to Rudrperyag .
Day 04: Rudraprayag – Rafting Shivpuri – Rishikesh - Haridwar ( 155 kms 7 hrs )
Early morning, after breakfast, you drive downhill to Rishikesh a spiritual city and the Yoga capital of the world. Here you may opt to enjoy some adventure activities like River rafting, etc. On reaching Rishikesh you'll do the Rishikesh sightseeing visit Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula. Evening drive to Haridwar. On arrival check in at hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Haridwar – Delhi (220 kms drive 5-6 hrs)
Morning After Breakfast Drive to Delhi, On Arrival at Delhi transfer to Airport/Railway Station/Dropping point.
Inclusions for KEDARNATH YATRA - 04 NIGHTS
- 04 nights accommodation in hotel.
- Transportation by A/C Vehicle (AC & Music System in Vehicle will not be operated when we are on the hilly area.)
- According your tour plan at your disposal with driver as per the tour programmed.
- Fuel, parking, toll taxes, Interstate taxes, permit, driver allowance, & night halt charges.
- Morning tea Breakfast, Dinner on MAP Plan (04 Breakfast, 04 Dinners included).
Exclusions for KEDARNATH YATRA - 04 NIGHTS
- Helicopter Ticket for Shri Kedarnath darshan.
- International and Domestic airfare and Airport tax.
- Visa and Insurances charges.
- Daily lunch & dinner, optional tours which can be added additional if required.
- Personal expenses such as excess luggage fees, laundry, postage, communications, beverages, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in package inclusions.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays, excess baggage, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, war, airline or hotel policies etc.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.