Keelung Shore Excursion, Jiufen And Shifen (Small Group Tour Max 16 Pax) - Taipei
OverviewJiufen (also known as Jioufen, Chiufen or ), once a prosperous gold rush town before the 1970s, straddles the Pacific Ocean and is perfectly situated up in the hills. Today, with its picturesque stone walls, narrow cobblestone streets and tea houses, the ancient city has become an inspirational mecca for artists, writers, and movie directors.
Know More about this tourMeet Her Royal Highness: Yehliu National Geo Park
Yehliu lies in one of the most remarkable geological coastal areas in northern Taiwan, and is well-known for its rocky promontory overlooking the bay. Winds and waves shape the environment and make the scenic view magnificent. Local people have taken pleasure in naming the large rocks which dot the landscape after shapes which they resemble. When you see the Queens Head rock, youll feel like youre in the presence of royalty.
The Golden Waterfall: Flowing Treasure
Although there is no actual gold flowing forth from these falls, the name reflects their appearance: the combination of regular rainfall in this mining area radiate a gold-like color.
Jiufen & Its Nostalgic Old Street
Jiufen, once a prosperous gold rush town before the 1970s, straddles the Pacific Ocean and is perfectly situated up in the hills. The most memorable part of being in Jiufen, without a doubt, is the long and narrow street market which stretches throughout the entire town. The streets are dotted with various shops for handicrafts, food, tea, snacks, toys and traditional souvenirs. Be sure to try some of the local foods, such as sweet taro balls, rice cakes and grilled squidone bite and guaranteed you will be hooked!
Lets Make a Wish Sky Lantern
Make a wish, write it on the lantern and let it fly. The sky lantern festival has long been used for people to pray for their wishes. During the Lantern Festival, around February and March each year, lanterns cover the entire sky of Pingxi. If youre an artist, writer, or photographer, we highly recommend you see this festival for yourself.
Inclusions for Keelung Shore Excursion, Jiufen And Shifen (Small Group Tour Max 16 Pax)
- Entrance fees (Yehliu Geo Park)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or small bus
Exclusions for Keelung Shore Excursion, Jiufen And Shifen (Small Group Tour Max 16 Pax)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements(6 people). In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Self-Guided Tour With Private Transfer: Be Around With Fireflies And Tung Blossom
- Jiufen en Espaol - Excursin privada al pueblo que inspir El Viaje de Chihiro
- Private Day Trip of Jiufen - The Enchanted Town from the Movie Spirited Away
- Leisure Tour to Yangminshsan and Relaxing Massage after
- Taipei 101 Luxury Half-day Private Tour Including Dinner and Shopping
- Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
- Private 1-Day Tea Experience in Taipei
- Private Tea Village and Taipei Sightseeing Day Tour