Kennedy Space Center Admission With Motorcoach From Miami
OverviewWe have lift-off! For a great family day trip from Miami, visit one of Florida's most popular and fascinating attractions, the Kennedy Space Center. Take a virtual flight to the moon and back, enjoy an IMAX film and visit the US Astronaut Hall of Fame on this kid-friendly, full-day tour from Miami.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYour day trip to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex begins with pickup from your Miami hotel. From there you'll head to up to Orlando and change vehicles to head over to the Space Coast. Your Kennedy Space Center visit includes a tour of NASA's launch headquarters, the Shuttle Launch Experience, two IMAX films, a visit to the US Astronaut Hall of Fame, and additional shows and exhibits.
Visit the LC 39 Observation Gantry for a bird's-eye view of the space shuttle launch pads. Stop at the Apollo/Saturn V Center, where you can walk beneath a massive Saturn V rocket. Relive Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon, and experience the thunderous rumble of a Saturn V moon rocket lift-off. Watch IMAX movie screenings of Hubble 3D, narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio, or Space Station 3D, which takes you on a virtual trip to the International Space Station.
Other exhibits and activities at the Visitor Complex include the Astronaut Encounter Show, where you have a chance to meet an astronaut, and the Shuttle Launch Experience, where you can find out what it feels like, looks like and sounds like to launch into space and orbit Earth aboard a simulated space shuttle.
You'll enjoy 4 to 5-hours at the Kennedy Space Center before heading back to Miami.
Inclusions for Kennedy Space Center Admission With Motorcoach From Miami
- Round-trip transportation
- IMAX films, all shows and exhibits
- Admission to Astronaut Hall of Fame
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Kennedy Space Center tour of NASA's launch headquarters
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Kennedy Space Center Admission With Motorcoach From Miami
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
Transportation to and from Miami involves a change of vehicles in Orlando
There are no scheduled stops for meals so please plan your day accordingly
This is not a private tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Hour Air Boat Ride and Nature Walk with Naturalist in Everglades National Park
- Small-group Miami Movies Tour by Bus and Boat with Guide
- 2-Day Miami Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Hotel Transfers
- City Half Day Tour of Miami by Bus with Sightseeing Cruise
- South Beach Easter Brunch Cruise
- Round Trip Motorcoach Transfer to Key West from Miami
- Two Hour Little Havana Introductory Walking Tour in Miami
- 5 hour Private Everglades Tour with Miccosukee Airboat and Big Cypress National Preserve