Kennedy Space Center And Everglades Airboat Safari From Orlando
OverviewExperience the spills and thrills of space travel plus the wild beauty of the Everglades on this fun-filled combo day trip from Orlando! Discover Florida’s swamplands on a thrilling airboat adventure ride before your visit to the Kennedy Space Center, where you’ll have more than six hours to explore multiple exhibits at NASA’s launch headquarters and enjoy a private guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourHead to the Everglades, about 45 minutes outside of Orlando, and discover the diversity of flora and fauna in Florida’s amazing wetlands. When you arrive at the park, board your airboat for a thrilling 30-minute ride!
As you soar into the miles of protected swamps, marshes and rivers that make up the Central Florida Everglades, your guide will point out native plants, flowers, birds and other wildlife such as the Florida alligators – the Everglades’ most formidable inhabitants.
Then, take a 20-minute drive by bus to Kennedy Space Center, where you’ll have approximately 6- hours to explore the Visitor Complex. Your visit includes a tour of NASA's launch headquarters, the Shuttle Launch Experience, two IMAX films (IMAX® A Beautiful Planet and Journey To Space 3D), plus a variety of shows and exhibits – including a chance to meet an astronaut at the Astronaut Encounter Show.
See the massive Space Shuttle launch pads at the LC-39 Observation Gantry and walk underneath an impressive Saturn V rocket at the Apollo/Saturn V Center. Here, listen to the deafening thunder of a Saturn V moon rocket lift-off and watch Neil Armstrong's first steps on the moon as if you were there.
When you’re all spaced out from the Kennedy Space Center, relax with return transport back to Orlando.
Space Shuttle Atlantis Exhibit
Don’t miss the brand-new Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, showcasing the legendary spacecraft, Atlantis. More than 60 interactive experiences highlight the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s program that launched the Hubble Space Telescope and built the International Space Station, plus you can see what it’s like to be a real astronaut! Take the helm at the shuttle cockpit; experience the sensation of floating in space; explore a replica of the ISS; and strap in to the sights, sounds and sensations of a shuttle launch! As a new addition, travelers can experience a private guided tour of the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, for no additional charge.
Inclusions for Kennedy Space Center And Everglades Airboat Safari From Orlando
- Admission to Kennedy Space Center including IMAX Films, all shows and exhibits
- Kennedy Space Center Tour of NASA's Launch Headquarters
- guided tour of the fantastic Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit at Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex
- Airboat ride
- Pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Kennedy Space Center And Everglades Airboat Safari From Orlando
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Strollers and wheelchair rentals are available on site
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.