Kennedy Space Center Day Tour With Airboat Ride From Orlando
OverviewTravel through the swamp and space on this day trip from Orlando. Your day will start with a visit the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex where you can meet an astronaut, see the Space Shuttle Atlantis and learn all about space travel. In the afternoon you'll witness the beauty of the Florida swamps via an airboat ride along the St. Johns River.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All entrance fees included
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup you'll arrive at the Kennedy Space Center where you'll have the opportunity to have a brief meet and greet with an astronaut! Following your exclusive welcome, you'll have time to explore the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex where you will learn everything about space travel.
On the narrated NASA bus tour, you will find yourself standing inside the launch control room and looking at an actual Saturn V rocket - the largest rocket ever to fly! You can also take pictures of the shuttle launch pads and with a little luck, you might even see a space shuttle there!
At the Shuttle Launch Experience, this simulator ride replicates the sights, sounds and feelings of a shuttle launch. You'll go on an incredible journey through space, orbiting Earth aboard a space shuttle. This one-of-a-kind, motion-based simulator is the only realistic simulation of a launch ever created. The 5-minute experience sequence culminates with a breath-taking view of the Earth.
After the bus tour, sit back and enjoy an IMAX movie.
While at the visitor center complex, you'll be immersed all things relating to the Space Shuttle Atlantis. This comprehensive attraction devoted to the space shuttle brings you face-to-face with the priceless Atlantis spacecraft as only astronauts have seen it before – with payload bay doors open as if it were floating in space. There are more than 60 interactive, touch-screen experiences and high-tech simulators allowing you to “be the astronaut,” bringing to life the people, passion and patriotism behind NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program.
Following your time at Kennedy Space Center, you'll experience the swamps of Florida on a 30-minute airboat ride. See exotic plants, flowers and wildlife. You'll travel at high speeds, gliding across the waters of the St. Johns River.
Inclusions for Kennedy Space Center Day Tour With Airboat Ride From Orlando
- Admission ticket for Kennedy Space Center
- Airboat Ride on the St. Johns River
- Live commentary on board
- Transportation from Orlando area to Kennedy Space Center and the St. Johns River Fish Camp for Airboat Ride
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Kennedy Space Center Day Tour With Airboat Ride From Orlando
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: no refunds will be issued should the meet and greet not be available. This is a complimentary experience.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.