Kerala In 05 Days - Kochi
OverviewRefresh in the beautiful, mesmerizing land of Kerala, where the unique culture, refreshing destinations, delicious coconut-enriched cuisine and beautiful monuments await you. During this 5-day tour, a visit to some places of interest such as Cochin Fort, magnificent Munnar and astonishing Alleppey leaves you spell-bound. Imbibe the tranquility of these hot destinations and feel refreshed. Saunter through the picturesque lanes and feel the warmth of the locals. Enjoy a houseboat stay as you watch the gorgeous paddy fields and quaint villages and feel totally rejuvenated.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 01 : Arrive Cochin
On reaching Cochin, you are greeted and escorted to the hotel by our representative. Check in at the hotel and go for a half day sightseeing of Cochin. Enjoy sightseeing Chinese fishing nets, Mattancherry, Fort Cochin, Dutch Cemetery, St. Francis Church and Dutch Palace [closed on Fridays and public holidays]. Enjoy your night stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Cochin to Alleppey (65 Kms / 1.30 h)
After a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy your drive to the scenic Alleppey. On reaching, check in your hotel. You can also set for a delightful cruise in the lake either by a motorboat or houseboat. Visit local villages to indulge with the people and childrens, visit temple, church and paddy fields. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Alleppey to Munnar (175 Kms / 4 h)
After a scrumptious breakfast, check out and head to Munnar. On arrival, check in at the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Relax during your overnight stay here.
Day 04: Munnar
After breakfast, explore the picturesque beauty of Munnar. Visit the interesting Eravikulam National Park that covers an area of approximately 97 square kilometres. It houses many endangered species and is also a good spot to capture a panoramic view of the tea plantations in the surroundings. You must also visit Echo Point, Flower Garden and Mattupetty Dam. Head back to the hotel in the evening and enjoy your overnight stay there.
Day 05 : Munnar to Cochin (135 Kms / 4 h)
After breakfast chekcout from your hotel and drive to Cochin airport or railway station for onward journey.
End of Service
Inclusions for Kerala In 05 Days
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Kerala In 05 Days
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show including Dinner and Hotel Transfer
- Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets and Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) to Kochi Hotels
- Full-Day Private Tour of Quaint Kerala Including Lunch Option with a Local Host Family
- WALKING TOUR OF FORTKOCHI & LOCAL FERRY EXPERIENCE
- Houseboat cruise in the backwaters of Alleppey
- Kerala Hop on Hop off Budget Tour 4-day
- Kerala Bird Watching Tour