Day 01 : Arrive Cochin
On reaching Cochin, you are greeted and escorted to the hotel by our representative. Check in at the hotel and go for a half day sightseeing of Cochin. Enjoy sightseeing Chinese fishing nets, Mattancherry, Fort Cochin, Dutch Cemetery, St. Francis Church and Dutch Palace [closed on Fridays and public holidays]. Enjoy your night stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Cochin to Alleppey (65 Kms / 1.30 h)
After a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel and enjoy your drive to the scenic Alleppey. On reaching, check in your hotel. You can also set for a delightful cruise in the lake either by a motorboat or houseboat. Visit local villages to indulge with the people and childrens, visit temple, church and paddy fields. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : Alleppey to Munnar (175 Kms / 4 h)
After a scrumptious breakfast, check out and head to Munnar. On arrival, check in at the hotel. You have the rest of the day at leisure. Relax during your overnight stay here.
Day 04: Munnar
After breakfast, explore the picturesque beauty of Munnar. Visit the interesting Eravikulam National Park that covers an area of approximately 97 square kilometres. It houses many endangered species and is also a good spot to capture a panoramic view of the tea plantations in the surroundings. You must also visit Echo Point, Flower Garden and Mattupetty Dam. Head back to the hotel in the evening and enjoy your overnight stay there.
Day 05 : Munnar to Cochin (135 Kms / 4 h)
After breakfast chekcout from your hotel and drive to Cochin airport or railway station for onward journey.
End of Service
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 5 Days
Departure Time :
All days Depends upon the Traffic & Weather condition Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.Hotel pickups com.. read more
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewRefresh in the beautiful, mesmerizing land of Kerala, where the unique culture, refreshing destinations, delicious coconut-enriched cuisine and beautiful monuments await you. During this 5-day tour, a visit to some places of interest such as Cochin Fort, magnificent Munnar and astonishing Alleppey leaves you spell-bound. Imbibe the tranquility of these hot destinations and feel refreshed. Saunter through the picturesque lanes and feel the warmth of the locals. Enjoy a houseboat stay as you watch the gorgeous paddy fields and quaint villages and feel totally rejuvenated.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Day 01 : Arrive Cochin
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
You Might Also Like
- Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show including Dinner and Hotel Transfer
- Private Tour: Full-Day Kochi Tour Including Chinese Fishing Nets, Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, and Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) to Kochi Hotels
- Private Half-Day Kochi City Tour with Chinese Fishing Nets and Museum
- Full Day Private Cochin Shore Excursion
- Overnight Private Tour: Romantic Kumarakom and Alleppey Houseboat Tour with Candlelight Dinner
- Full-Day Private Guided Kochi Tuk Tuk Tour with Hotel Pickup
- 6-Night Private Kerala Tour from Kochi