Your Seaside Tour begins with a short city tour where you will see; a salmon ladder, the first of its kind, and a hand dug salmon hatchery. Then the tour will continue south to the village of Saxman, which includes the worlds largest collection of Totem poles.There you will walk among the totems, learn their history and view eagles on the nest. From here a short ride to Rotary Beach, to explore tide-pools and a great opportunity to see whales (humpbacks and orcas, are numerous in what is Nicholas Passage).Sample local berries. Restrooms are available at this stop. Herring cove is ahead on the tour. At this location.There is an excellent chance to view bears, eagles , seals, heron and the thousands of salmon returning to the place of their birth, in the hatchery up stream. Truly an Alaskan sight to be seen! The next stop is a cascading waterfall to complete your tour. We have 4 tour times offered in a day: 8:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm and 3:30pm. All tours begin and end at Ketchikan Rain Gauge located, on berth 2 of the ketchikan cruise ship dock.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
8:00am, 10:30am, 1:00pm or 3:30pm. Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Departure Details :
Ketchikan Rain Gauge
Return Details :
Optional drop off at Creekstreet or cruise ship dock.
OverviewThe Ketchikan All In One provides both the historical and scenic parts of Ketchikan, in a fully narrated 2.5 hour seaside tour. We will share our history rich city (including Creekstreet and the salmon ladder), explore the worlds largest collection of totem poles at Saxman Native Village, have a chance to view a wide variety of wildlife at Herring Cove ( including bears, seals and eagles) and see a beautiful waterfall. We travel comfortably in deluxe 14 passenger vans.
- All taxes, fees and charges are covered
- Entrance fees
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants do not occupy a seat (sits in lap)
Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ketchikan Electric Bike and Rain Forest Hike Eco-Tour
- Half-Day Tour with Misty Fjords Scenic Flight and Crab Feast From Ketchikan
- Half-Day Scenic Flight and Crab Feast from Ketchikan
- City and Wildlife Trolley Tour of Ketchikan
- Ketchikan Totem Pole and City Tour
- All Ketchikan Excursion
- Misty Fjords Flight Tour