OverviewSpend your time in port in Ketchikan exploring the fascinating wilderness of the Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary. Easily accessible from your cruise ship, this 2.5-hour walking tour will teach you about Alaskas diverse ecosystem as you follow an informative guide through the wilderness. Stroll through a beautiful forest, see Alaskas dramatic mountains, and keep and eye out for local wildlife. Youll see a scenic marine estuary and have the opportunity to take striking photos.
Know More about this tour
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Ketchikan Port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Inclusions for Ketchikan Shore Excursion: Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary Walking Tour
- Naturalist guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Ketchikan Shore Excursion: Alaska Rainforest Sanctuary Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.