Keukenhof Private Tour - Amsterdam
OverviewKeukenhof is one of the best attractions of Amsterdam that you should definitely visit. On this tour, you will discover the beautiful gardens, colorful flower fields as well as the tucked in countryside of Netherlands. You will also learn about the famous Windmills of Amsterdam.
- Fill color and fragrance in your life on your visit to Keukenhof.
- See the famous Windmills.
- Experience the soothing Countryside of Netherlands.
- Visit the Delft Blue factory.
Know More about this tour
Our first stop on this Keukenhof Private Tour is in a magnificent landscape, where you can take pictures of windmills surrounded by sheep, birds and cows.
The production and painting of Delftware is done completely by hand at Delft Pottery de Delftse Pauw. The painting of Delftware requires high craftsmanship. Enjoy the work in the factory and results in the salesroom.
During a scenic drive we go straight through the tulip bulb fields. Of course we stop to take in this color boost and let you take pictures.
You have 3-hour free time to visit KEUKENHOF tulip garden. Take in the unprecedented wealth of spectacular floral displays planted in endless varieties.
** Ticket Keukenhof included --> Skip the line!
Inclusions for Keukenhof Private Tour
- Private guide/driver
- Personal car
- Entrance ticket KEUKENHOF
Exclusions for Keukenhof Private Tour
- Lunch, snacks
- No guide inside De Keukenhof Gardens or museums. There is always written information available and often audio guides or local guides.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 30 days To 60 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 20%
- If you cancel between 60 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Amsterdam's Favorite Food Tour with a Local
- Private Arrival Transfer: Amsterdam Airport to Rotterdam Hotel
- Private Arrival Transfer: Amsterdam Airport to The Hague Hotel
- Amsterdam Pizza Cruise by Night
- Shared Transfer from Amsterdam River Cruise Port to Amsterdam Hotel
- Small-Group Amsterdam Beer Tour
- Amsterdam Food Tour
- Amsterdam Bar and Club Tour