Kew Gardens Entrance Ticket - London
OverviewSee floral splendor and scenery without leaving London on a visit to the Royal Botanical Gardens in Kew! Commonly known as Kew Gardens, the UNESCO-listed estate comprises 326 acres (121 hectares) of beautiful scenery with rare plants from around the world. Head inside with your Kew Gardens ticket and explore at leisure, or join one of the free walking tours that take place daily.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
Know More about this tourHead inside Kew Gardens and then spend as little or as much time as you like exploring Londons finest botanical gardens. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kew Gardens consists of acres of tranquil grounds with one of the worlds largest collections of plants. Either walk around at leisure or join one of the free guided walking tours that take place daily in the gardens.
Stroll around admiring highlights like the Azalea Garden, Minka House and Bamboo Garden in the center of the park. Check out the 17th century-style Queens Garden near Kew Palace (also known as the Dutch House), and see several of Kews oldest sculptures that were donated by the British Royal Family.
Perhaps take a walk along the Rhizotron and Xstrara Treetop Walkway, and stroll through the crowns of oak trees at a height of 59 feet (18m), seeing birdlife, fungi and lichen up close. Watch out for the 10-storey Pagoda in the southwest corner of the gardens, and wander along the Holly Walk, seeing trees that have grown there for over 130 years.
Bask in balmy tropical temperatures inside Temperate House the worlds largest surviving Victorian glasshouse and see a spectacular array of African plants and sub-tropical trees and palms. In the center of the beautiful building is a Chilean Wine Palm, which is said to be one of the worlds tallest indoor plants.
With plenty of leafy picnic areas, as well as four cafs on site, you can eat lunch inside the gardens (own expense), or simply sit down and relax in between seeing all the rich flora and fauna.
Inclusions for Kew Gardens Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fee: Kew Gardens
- Free guided walk at 11am and 1:30pm
Exclusions for Kew Gardens Entrance Ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport