Key West Day Trip From Miami
OverviewDepart Miami and the sprawling high rises south along Highway 1 into the Keys - a series of islands that stretch out into the ocean separating the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Drive across over multiple bridges and islands with a stop at the 7-mile bridge which has been used for numerous Hollywood films before arriving in Key West.
- Ideal choice for families
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tour
Your tour will depart Miami from South Beach or Bayside and youll see the sprawling high rises south along highway 1, into the Keys. A series of islands that stretch out into the ocean separating the Atlantic Ocean and the Gulf of Mexico. Youll cross over multiple bridges and Islands, with a stop at the 7-mile bridge which has been used for numerous Hollywood films before arriving in Key West.
You will be passing by Ernest Hemingways house, Mallory Square and the beach which is the closest point in the USA to Cuba (90 miles) and youll end the tour on the world famous Duval Street, renowned for its restaurants, bars and festive atmosphere. (Please note the tour of Key West is a combination of walking and drive tour).
After the tour enjoy free time to explore on your own or partake in one of the many activities available in the area. In the afternoon youll depart back for an evening arrival in Miami.
Inclusions for Key West Day Trip From Miami
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- Sightseeing in Key West
Exclusions for Key West Day Trip From Miami
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.