OverviewDiscover Key Westâs haunted history with the people who know it best on a 90-minute hunt through Old Town, with visits to the islandâs most haunted locations. Tours are authentic, interactive and top rated and your guides are unusual and entertaining. This tour was created by renowned ghost hunter and Ghosts of Key West author, David L. Sloan. Key West is consistently ranked as one of the most haunted cities in the United States.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Get inside tips from a local
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Exclusive after-hours access
Know More about this tourYour tour will depart at 9:30pm from the former ticket office of Pan American Airways, home to more than a dozen ghosts. When you check in for your tour, you will be given ghost hunting equipment (with a choice of K-2 meters or infrared laser thermometers and l-rods). These will help you detect any paranormal activity. Feel free to grab a drink from the bar before you start your tour.
This is a 90-minute walking tour, which travels a total of 7 blocks on someÂ of Key West's oldest streets. Stops vary, but usually include a site of a hanging, a visit to a spirit portal with shadow people, inside a haunted hotel and a few other locations the guide selects based on activity. There are more than 20 haunted locations along the path and the tour usually includes 6-8 of them. Most nights the tour concludes with a visit inside the former masonic lodge.
Your guide will share the haunted history of this island and introduce additional ghost hunting equipment, including a device that allows you to communicate with the dead called a 'spirit box'. The tour is historic, authentic, interactive and entertaining. Both believers and non-believers will have a good time. Sightings and paranormal encounters are not guaranteed, but they are common.
Your tour concludes with a cleansing to ensure no hitchhiking ghosts hang around.
Inclusions for Key West Ghost Hunt
- Professional, Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Use of Ghost Hunting Equipment
- Umbrellas are provided if raining (we go out rain or shine)
Exclusions for Key West Ghost Hunt
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.