Key West Island Helicopter TourWrite a Review
OverviewSee the island of Key West Florida on this stunning 20-mile helicopter circle tour. On this 10-minute flight, soar over Smathers Beach, the Southernmost Point Buoy, Fort Zachary Taylor, Sunset Key, Wisteria Island, Mallory Square, and world-famous Duval Street. Your expert pilot will provide commentary throughout the flight. A variety of departure times are available throughout the day to fit into almost any schedule.
- Fully narrated tour
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourBegin this Key West Island helicopter tour at the Signature Flight Support center located at Key West International Airport, then head to the heliport and climb aboard your helicopter. After lift off, soar high above with a birds-eye view of Key West's notable landmarks. During this 10-minute flight which circles the island and covers a span of 20 miles, your expert pilot will provide commentary about Key West Island and it's many sites. Enjoy incredible aerial views of Smather's Beach, the Southernmost Point Buoy which indicates the southernmost point of the continental United States, Fort Zachary Taylor, Sunset Key, Wisteria Island, Mallory Square, and world-famous Duval Street stretching from the Gulf of Mexico to the Atlantic Ocean.
Please note: Maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds. Maximum weight per group is 600 pounds.
Inclusions for Key West Island Helicopter Tour
- Small-group tour
- Helicopter tour
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Key West Island Helicopter Tour
- The listed price does not include a $2-$4 per person fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under ages of 2 ride free with 2 paying adults
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Due to the weight balance of the aircraft, passenger weight must not exceed 300 pounds per seat and 600 pounds total per group
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.