Key West Pub Crawl
OverviewIf you’re looking for the ultimate Key West experience, join the 'Duval Crawl' pub crawl! Key West is famous for its lively bars. Though a small island, the pubs and bars are always a huge hit, day or night. On this exciting pub crawl, experience some of the most famous and entertaining drinking spots in the Florida Keys!
Know More about this tour
This exciting 2.5-hour Key West pub crawl begins at Whitehead Street downtown. Hit the most entertaining and famous bars in the Florida Keys and experience the masters of mixology as you move through the historic seaport. Everyone will have a choice of a domestic beer or mixed drink at each bar. You will also receive a free souvenir T-shirt to commemorate your party in paradise!
Try the famous Caribbean Breeze at Ricks if you dare! Whether its the casual Keys atmosphere, live music or exotic Caribbean drinks you are after, your Key West pub crawl experience will be an adventure to remember.
Inclusions for Key West Pub Crawl
- Free T-shirt
- Food and drink specials
- Five free drinks (one at each bar)
Exclusions for Key West Pub Crawl
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years. Photo ID will be required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Key West Shore Excursion: Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
- 2 Hour Kayak Eco Tour
- 4 Hour Kayak and Backcountry Snorkel Tour
- Mel Fisher Maritime Museum Admission
- Key West Kayak and Snorkel Eco Tour
- No Certification Required Guided Scuba Diving Tour
- Helicopter Flight Over Pigeon Key with Optional Sombrero Lighthouse Tour